Join for free
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 10:57 AM

Re: Effect of Government's disability hate campaigns

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
At least I'm prepared to stand up and speak out about the scumbag 'nasty party' government instead of sitting there keeping schtum and letting the scumbags roll over you without so much as squeak, kiss your arse, nothing!!!
But at the end of the day Joe, the limit to our influence is a cross on a ballot paper every four years or so....
My family, friends and forum members require me to be happy, humorous and easy going, not all angry, bitter and twisted.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
I was at the launch of the Conservative local election campaign in Nottinghamshire last week, where Teresa May was the speaker, and she was fantastic. Margaret Thatcher II no less.

Hmmmm - wicked witch of the west MkII !!!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 11:23 AM

I already have one - baiting the scumbags from the 'nasty party'!!!
I thought you had had your legs smacked for your repetitive use of that phrase.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 11:31 AM

Hmmmm - wicked witch of the west MkII !!!
Damned right Joe, and wow do we need her now...
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 11:35 AM

Those of us who are disabled are facing even more abuse from the population at large being led and orchestrated by the scumbag 'nasty party' government itself!!!

[/url]
I know how they feel I'm the victim of government sanctioned bullying since the smoking in public ban came into force.
These aren't just ordinary people who are against smoking .. it's a coordinated subversive attack by extremists targeting a minority.
People sneer ... people pinch their nostrils .. and one bloke even spat at me once
I blame Labour's global ambition to seek out and nullify WMDs on the streets of Britain.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I know how they feel I'm the victim of government sanctioned bullying since the smoking in public ban came into force.
These aren't just ordinary people who are against smoking .. it's a coordinated subversive attack by extremists targeting a minority.
People sneer ... people pinch their nostrils .. and one bloke even spat at me once
I blame Labour's global ambition to seek out and nullify WMDs on the streets of Britain.

Bloody good job too!!! - means that I and those of us like me who can no longer tolerate cigarette smoke are able to walk into any pub, club or restaurant without coughing up our lungs!!!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 02:40 PM

But you're ok when the NHS is lavishing the funds on you, funds gained from smoker's?

Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 02:42 PM

Ouch!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

14-04-2017, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
But you're ok when the NHS is lavishing the funds on you, funds gained from smoker's?

Everyone has paid towards the upkeep of the NHS, not just smokers!!!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 02:50 PM

BUT......the maths says it'd be bankrupt without them(smokers)or everyone would be heavily taxed in other ways.

I doubt you have paid in anywhere near what you've taken out.

Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top