Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2017, 06:55 AM

Re: Macron VS Le Pen

Originally Posted by MickB ->
Macron comes across as a Gallic Blair - all spin, smarm and glutinous slime - prepared to support the failing EU and its corporate paymasters in maintaining their power.
Le Pen, by comparison, despite her party's very dodgy past, seems pretty honest. Politically, a Le Pen victory would aid the UK's departure from the EU no end, so, despite her dodgy political past, I kind of hope she wins.
Hi

I agree Mick.

We should be looking for as much support as we can get.
Dobra
Isle of Wight GB
Dobra is male  Dobra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2017, 07:56 AM

Macron has Holland's stain on him. If Le Pen become president, how will she cope after the forthcoming election?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2017, 09:09 AM

I think it will be a nigh on impossible task for her to win if we are to believe the experts and the polls, but we've seen they are not always right. To get a LePen victory they need a low turn out....I'm hoping for snow or a bad storm all will be revealed soon
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2017, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I think it will be a nigh on impossible task for her to win if we are to believe the experts and the polls, but we've seen they are not always right. To get a LePen victory they need a low turn out....I'm hoping for snow or a bad storm all will be revealed soon
Hi

What we need is Realist on the job with his HAARP and Scalar Weapons.

Flash Floods in all Macron supporting areas.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2017, 10:16 AM

From news reports there are concerns that voters will boycott the second round.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-39692410
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2017, 10:57 AM

As if I care??-But I would never vote for a rabid right wing facist-and the stock markets went up a lot yesterday.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2017, 06:15 PM

Macron comes across as a Gallic Blair - all spin, smarm and glutinous slime - prepared to support the failing EU and its corporate paymasters in maintaining their power.
Le Pen, by comparison, despite her party's very dodgy past, seems pretty honest. Politically, a Le Pen victory would aid the UK's departure from the EU no end, so, despite her dodgy political past, I kind of hope she wins.
Totally agree - I hope she wins as well.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2017, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Totally agree - I hope she wins as well.

Well said MickB and Summer

I don't see Le Pen winning either but Macron's good looks I find kind of repellant.
If he has been 'manufactured' by the establishment/the elite to appeal to those with IQs in double figures then I fervently hope they will not be swayed by appearance.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2017, 06:49 PM

Macron is just another one of the establishment / a Europhile.
He'll probably need to get himself a good physio due to the damage he'll do to himself bending over and kissing the EU's a*se on a daily basis....
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2017, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Well said MickB and Summer

I don't see Le Pen winning either but Macron's good looks I find kind of repellant.
If he has been 'manufactured' by the establishment/the elite to appeal to those with IQs in double figures then I fervently hope they will not be swayed by appearance.
Has been called the French JFK, your description is more apt .

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top