Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 11:28 PM

Re: Supermarket Stress

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Forget Morrison's LQ, go to Lidl in Mirfield and use their self-service tills. A lot faster, and no waiting for some dildo looking for money off coupons at the bottom of their purses/wallets, nor some check-out operator who doesn't know what they're doing.
Ooooh! He used the 'D' word!

Seriously, though, the fastest till operatives I have ever seen are at our local ALDI store.
I'm not sure whether they are working so quickly 'under duress', but they can check out at least twice as quickly as the average zombie in our other local supermarkets: Morrison's, Sainsbury's and Tesco.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 11:32 PM

Re: Supermarket Stress

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Yes, that's good providing you are quick yourself. I started shopping at Aldi on the advice of family as fruit and veg. at other supermarkets was absolute rubbish, fruit rotting in the fruit bowl in days, veg. simply not fresh. Aldi, I have found, have good quality fruit and veg., generally everything is far less expensive than other supermarkets and also with the benefit of friendly, helpful staff. Efficiency is how they do all this, and it really shows!
That's very true, at least according to Marge.

The other good thing about ALDI is the fact that they have lots of more 'manly' things, like tools for example, down the middle aisles. Much more interesting to look at while Marge is doing vegetables and things.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top