Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2020, 11:29 AM

ANOTHER Last, Last, Last Chance!

Another Last chance phone call today between Frosty and Barnier. One can just imagine the phone conversation...

''Hello Michel, David here, Will the EU now agree to acknowledge that the UK fully controls its waters and access?'' No? Click..Brmmmmm.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2020, 11:35 AM

Re: ANOTHER Last, Last, Last Chance!

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Another Last chance phone call today between Frosty and Barnier. One can just imagine the phone conversation...

''Hello Michel, David here, Will the EU now agree to acknowledge that the UK fully controls its waters and access?'' No? Click..Brmmmmm.
Yeah, SG, something like that
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2020, 11:37 AM

Would that be your pre-antepenultimate statement, Shrops?
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2020, 11:38 AM

Heh heh heh, I love it.

Our media says that France's Moron is insisting the EU will not change its' stance, and even the pro-EU Independent is running a story about current MEP's like the German Gunnar Beck and French Nicolas Bay warning that a no deal will affect the EU more than the UK.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2020, 11:57 AM

Oh I beg and pray that boris keeps his leg stiff, and that the transition period ends without a deal. Only 71 days to go!
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2020, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Oh I beg and pray that boris keeps his leg stiff, and that the transition period ends without a deal. Only 71 days to go!
You do?

Not as much as we do for sure.

Ooh BTW, the Yanks are warmer for a trade deal than your EU bunch.

This is from Robert Lighthizer about a UK/USA deal:
"“I am optimistic across the board and I think that it is going to happen reasonably soon”
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-br...-idUKKBN2752HB
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2020, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
You do?

Not as much as we do for sure.

Ooh BTW, the Yanks are warmer for a trade deal than your EU bunch.

This is from Robert Lighthizer about a UK/USA deal:
"“I am optimistic across the board and I think that it is going to happen reasonably soon”
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-br...-idUKKBN2752HB
You took the words out of my mouth Zaphod!!
Solly is full of contradictions lm afraid !!

Donkeyman! 👍👍😁😁
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2020, 02:46 PM

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...brexit-news-vn

Belgian MEP Tom Vandendriess.

The Belgian MEP blasted: "Five years on from the UK deciding to take back their freedom no deal has been reached.

"No doubt the result of conscious sabotage to make Brexit as difficult as possible.

"We want to show there is an alternative to this, an alternative to the superstate of the EU.

"If Brexit is a success other countries will no doubt seek to imitate this and that's what the EU wants to avoid at any cost.

"A positive relationship with the UK is important also for thousands of job in Flanders and we're paying the price for these campaigns carried out by the European elite.

Sown the seeds of their own downfall, caught in their tangled web of lies and deceit.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...-boris-johnson

Imo the man that has absolutely made this happen.
Zaphod
Lincs UK

21-10-2020, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...brexit-news-vn

Belgian MEP Tom Vandendriess.

Sown the seeds of their own downfall, caught in their tangled web of lies and deceit.
OOH I liked this bit a little further on in the Flemish MEP's speech:
"We never signed up to that kind of provision and if this goes on, sooner or later, the Flemish will have their say on this too."

If the EU don't change their stance towards the UK they really are risking tearing their own beloved union apart!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2020, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
OOH I liked this bit a little further on in the Flemish MEP's speech:
"We never signed up to that kind of provision and if this goes on, sooner or later, the Flemish will have their say on this too."

If the EU don't change their stance towards the UK they really are risking tearing their own beloved union apart!
Let's hope so

Getting Frost to "empty chair" Barnier would be a good move to show our absolute disgust at how we have been treated by the likes of Verhofstadt and Tuskover the years.

No cherries remember Mr Barnier (or fish).

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top