Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2014, 03:29 PM

Re: Which country...

I love Southern Ireland or Eire as is it correctly called and my other choice would be New Zealand where I have friends and relatives too. An awful lot of Irish emigrated to New Zealand which is still short of being over populated. Lots of the Kiwi's use Irish names. Australia, comes a poor third.
Fender Bender
By the pc
Fender Bender is male  Fender Bender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2014, 03:30 PM

Answwering my own question, it could be one of several. Highest on the list would either be northern Germany, Denmark, or Sweden. An outsider could be Italy, in which case Tuscany would be the area of choice.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2014, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Moyra ->
I love Southern Ireland or Eire as is it correctly called and my other choice would be New Zealand where I have friends and relatives too. An awful lot of Irish emigrated to New Zealand which is still short of being over populated. Lots of the Kiwi's use Irish names. Australia, comes a poor third.
Well I never knew that ........
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2014, 05:02 PM

If I had to move, and they’d have to drag me out of Dublin, Scotland would be my choice, love the people, the country, and the accent.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2014, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
If I had to move, and they’d have to drag me out of Dublin, Scotland would be my choice, love the people, the country, and the accent.
I guess its the nearest thing to Ireland Jem, that lovely lilt in the voice, the scenery etc etc ........
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2014, 05:11 PM

Three of My Grandparents came to Scotland from Ireland,so there's plenty of Irish blood flowing in My veins...Guess that's where My passionate nature comes from,to be sure heh heh ;~)
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2014, 05:23 PM

I've been to many places I'd consider to be honest; Thailand, Iran, North Africa, the UAE, Belgium etcetera, the world has so much but it's the people that mean the most to me.

The one I would choose first though is the place of my birth because I feel it's pull on me all the time - Malta.

If you ever go to Malta, please, read up on it's history because, at one time, it was the centre of the world for millions. stevmk2
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2014, 06:14 PM

I would have to go Stateside, however, would himself would come with me is a different matter. California, Arizona ,,for preference , just love the heat there .Florida at a pinch although they do have those hurricanes there.
:-"If wishes were horses "?
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2014, 06:28 PM

Northern Italy.
Deb W
Hereford
Deb W is female  Deb W has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2014, 09:47 PM

New Zealand, especially North Island

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top