Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
SnazDax
Berkshire U.K.
SnazDax is male  SnazDax has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 11:04 AM

Re: Which country...

Originally Posted by sugarbug ->
If I had to leave .. I would leave Quebec and move to Canada ...

Quebec wants to be their own country ..
Oooo very political... Speaking to a lady the other day who recons she was hich-hikeing in P.Q. and was givven a lift by Renny Lavique no less (lucky she was not effected by 2nd hand smoke issues).
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 01:00 PM

It would be Eastern Algarve for me. Still very traditional and unspoilt.

Mind you I would need enough money for aircon in the summer, heat in the winter and to pay for someone to look after me in old age.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by SnazDax ->
I use to drink in a pub called the moon, it was not its real name it was just that it was a place that had no atmosphere...
I've been in a few of those pubs meself John, love the name the Moon.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by SnazDax ->
I use to drink in a pub called the moon, it was not its real name it was just that it was a place that had no atmosphere...
I don't believe any Human has physically visited that Pub.
SnazDax
Berkshire U.K.
SnazDax is male  SnazDax has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I don't believe any Human has physically visited that Pub.
Oh yeh... Well I just happen to have some very dodgy footang of him daning (striding almost) past a flag singing that old favorite... How does it go.. One small..da da da one giant leap; man; or be kind man.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 11:10 PM

I'd say New Zealand for my choice, but it might get crowded if most of yous lot want to go, too! But I'd be spoilt for choice as to where in NZ. Unless I got a Winnebago and 'lived' anywhere and everywhere.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top