Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2014, 07:02 PM

Re: Memo Notes ....

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Yes I have the same time problem with notes and with my calendar too .

Someone was due to come about the carpets and I wrote
11-2 and couldn't work out if they were coming at 11-20 or between 11 and 2
Laughed so much at that one and to think we're on the same level with this one too
Why do we make such hard work for ourselves, we must get it right this year - come on gals, we can do it !
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2014, 07:12 PM

I used to have a post it notes prog on my pc desktop, there are several similar small programmes around so whenever you switch on your pc you can view then delete your notes, you can't lose them
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2014, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
I used to have a post it notes prog on my pc desktop, there are several similar small programmes around so whenever you switch on your pc you can view then delete your notes, you can't lose them
Oh I don't lose them - its a matter of deciphering them
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2014, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Oh I don't lose them - its a matter of deciphering them
Yes, but we could 'type' them and then we would decipher them Pasty !!
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2014, 08:42 PM

saves on pen and ink!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 01:32 AM

Well I have been known to forget what I was about to remind myself of! Now that is bad. .
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 01:40 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Yes! I tidied up my computer desk the other day, before setting up the new monitor, and threw away many scraps of paper, old receipts etc. and I found a piece of paper with 5 numbers written on it. Do I know what it is? Heck no! Mystified ain't the word.
Computer desk? Paper notes? are you mad?

START > Accessories > Sticky Notes.

Windows has them built in.

No more scraps of indecipherable notes, they are now on your desktop clear and easy to read, just delete when they are finished with.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 10:33 AM

The thing about using a prog on the computer is that the thing has to be switched on to access the notes! My pc is only switched on when I type up the committee minutes or want to record a tv programme. I use my laptop infrequently, and only the iPad is used on a very regular basis. Is there an app for that?

So it'll have to be paper notes for me.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
The thing about using a prog on the computer is that the thing has to be switched on to access the notes! My pc is only switched on when I type up the committee minutes or want to record a tv programme. I use my laptop infrequently, and only the iPad is used on a very regular basis. Is there an app for that?

So it'll have to be paper notes for me.
I am sure even the ipad has something to make notes on

try this: http://www.stickynotesapp.com/

I don't know if it is any good because, alas, I don't have more money than sense and an iPad
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 11:03 AM

I downloaded a free app a short while ago. The one I wanted needed an update on the iOS and I wasn't doing that!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top