Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 11:07 AM

Re: Memo Notes ....

Well its the start of a new year and from now on I will make sure I make it clear what I'm actually on about when I jot something down .......
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
The thing about using a prog on the computer is that the thing has to be switched on to access the notes! My pc is only switched on when I type up the committee minutes or want to record a tv programme. I use my laptop infrequently, and only the iPad is used on a very regular basis. Is there an app for that?

So it'll have to be paper notes for me.
That's the thing Jazzi, also my OH wouldn't have a clue where to look for the reminders !!
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 02:48 PM

I couldn't live without post it notes at work.
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
I couldn't live without post it notes at work.
What happens if you're like me and forget to look at the Calendar and the Notes !!!
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Diamond Lady ->
What happens if you're like me and forget to look at the Calendar and the Notes !!!
Yes,that's true! Or else if someone nicks my post its
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
Yes,that's true! Or else if someone nicks my post its
Or they lose their stickiness and flutter to the ground, to be kicked away, or trodden on! Or picked up and binned.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

01-01-2015, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Or they lose their stickiness and flutter to the ground, to be kicked away, or trodden on! Or picked up and binned.
Yes. Grrrrr
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Just been looking through my old calendar which I make little notes on - I wish I'd make meself clearer - I just don't know what I'm on about with these notes - do you do this, write something down, then later try and figure it out !
Same here, I make notes then when I look at them a few weeks later I haven't a clue what they're about, I always tell Phyllis what they're for when I write them, thank God I do, she usually sorts them out for me.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Same here, I make notes then when I look at them a few weeks later I haven't a clue what they're about, I always tell Phyllis what they're for when I write them, thank God I do, she usually sorts them out for me.
Oooo - I'll have to try that with Fabio (me Hubs)
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

01-01-2015, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Jem I wrote notes, then tear them up, but it seems to help my memory in that I've actually written it down. Strange!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top