Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 10:24 AM

Re: Forget Your Face

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I must be getting tired. I read it as a Crow's crutch!

You're right Spitty, hands do show age. So do necks and often feet as well.
It makes me smile when some 'Celebrities' spend a fortune on age-reducing facial work, and yet their hands give them away every time.
Crow's crutch - that made me laugh !!

I do enjoy this Forum - always guaranteed that someone will make you laugh !!
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
No idea where you got that expression from because Croc's crotches are smoother than a baby's bottom.
Are you saying you'd had experience Bruce?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 10:30 AM

Never heard about the Croc's crotch, but I have heard the expression "His face is a rough as a Rhino's arse"
I agree with you Mups the hands betray a lot of celebrity women, I notice in films and on TV some women with beautiful faces but their hands are a nightmare, all veiny and wrinkly.
My old head hasn’t escaped the ravages of time, but who cares when you’re my age, I’d be more concerned about how good my insides were holding out. Even though I say so meself I have young hands, legs and feet, if it wasn’t for me old head they’d be wanting to take the pension away and send me back to school.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 10:31 AM

My feet are ok,but My hands are a bit wrinkly,no age spots so far...It's My wonky misshapen arthritic knees that make Me feel old :~(
I do My best with moisturiser to fend off the 'turkey neck' heh heh.
2wheeler
Lincolnshire
2wheeler is male  2wheeler has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 10:40 AM

¨Rough as a badger´s bum¨ (alliterates better than @rse) is my usual comparison, but when you get to my age, you become invisible to the young anyway, so appearance of face etc. is no longer an issue. The main thing is - do all the bits still work?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 11:02 AM

Just pop into a beauty treatment salon, soon have them hands fixed with filler to plump them up again - you wont see any of the new breeds of celebs with dodgy hands now, everything can be fixed
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire

31-12-2014, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Just pop into a beauty treatment salon, soon have them hands fixed with filler to plump them up again - you wont see any of the new breeds of celebs with dodgy hands now, everything can be fixed
What happens to all that saggy skin, when it gets plumped Patsy? Particularly on the face, do you end up looking like a football?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Never heard about the Croc's crotch, but I have heard the expression "His face is a rough as a Rhino's arse"
I agree with you Mups the hands betray a lot of celebrity women, I notice in films and on TV some women with beautiful faces but their hands are a nightmare, all veiny and wrinkly.
My old head hasn’t escaped the ravages of time, but who cares when you’re my age, I’d be more concerned about how good my insides were holding out. Even though I say so meself I have young hands, legs and feet, if it wasn’t for me old head they’d be wanting to take the pension away and send me back to school.

I agree Jem. What's going on inside is far more important.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy;582610[B
]Just pop into a beauty treatment salon, soon have them hands fixed with filler to plump them up again -[/B] you wont see any of the new breeds of celebs with dodgy hands now, everything can be fixed

If you're unfortunate enough to be prescribed steroids for long, that'll fix it too! This made me think of a dear friend I know who has blown up like a balloon, poor soul.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Diamond Lady ->
Are you saying you'd had experience Bruce?
Well I have been to a few croc farms yes and many many years ago a girl friend of mine from Innisfail used to get them in her back garden after the chooks during the wet season.

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top