Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 12:04 PM

Re: Forget Your Face

Originally Posted by Diamond Lady ->
What happens to all that saggy skin, when it gets plumped Patsy? Particularly on the face, do you end up looking like a football?

Yes ! In some cases They do tend to overdo it
Otherwise its fine - seen very good examples
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Well I have been to a few croc farms yes and many many years ago a girl friend of mine from Innisfail used to get them in her back garden after the chooks during the wet season.

I wouldn't fancy getting up that close to find out how soft it is !!
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
[/B]
Yes ! In some cases They do tend to overdo it
Otherwise its fine - seen very good examples
Thanks for the information, I've often wondered.

Mmm, so is it to be filler/botox or a holiday in the sun? Think I'll go for the holiday !!

I'm lucky as OH is a bit short sighted now, so close up he still thinks I look OK. I won't spoil his illusion !! Wish he'd wear some specs when he's painting though !!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 12:37 PM

A life time of cleaning jobs means my hands are probably looking rather older than I am, feet aren't too bad but that's because I have looked after them and never worn badly fitting shoes or high heeled shoes. Face looked younger when I carried more weight so I predict as I carry on losing I will age rather rapidly, might catch up with my hands I guess !!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 12:52 PM

I wouldn't fancy getting up that close to find out how soft it is !!
They not soft just smooth but I keep away from them too. I was reading that in the NT there were 5 deaths this year from saltwater crocs. I held a freshwater croc once but it was only a couple of feet long.

Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire

31-12-2014, 01:01 PM

Wow !! He's a big brute !! Thanks for putting that photo on Bruce.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 12:08 AM

What were they doing with him Bruce? Had they killed him or something?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 12:28 AM

Are you saying you'd had experience Bruce?
I can vouch for Bruce's statement I held a two year old alligator by his tum and tail and was surprised how warm and silky soft his tum felt ..... cuddly came to mind!

My hands have suffered most due to years of washing up
I now used Rubber gloves and plenty of hand cream every day.

I'm fortunate to have an almost line-free face and have been told be a few people that I look at least 10 years younger than my actual age .... that certainly gives me a boost I think it's due to my genes as my mother had almost flawless facial skin too.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
What were they doing with him Bruce? Had they killed him or something?
No they were just moving him/Her. Salties are a protected species. This one had taken a liking to dogs at Daly River which is a town as well as a river. They are regularly moved from habited places like Darwin harbour.

If you are travelling in the northern NT or Queensland it is not a good idea to camp too near water and definitely don't wade in it.

If it was dead it wouldn't be bound up, blind folded and kept wet.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia

01-01-2015, 01:22 AM

Some people are just stupid.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top