Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 05:50 PM

Re: Tiredness.

In reply to the OP

I have a theory about being awake and asleep. For me midnight is my most active time and as I was born at 23.50hrs.
My theory is one is most active throughout life at the time of birth. During the day in the afternoon and after a meal is when I tend to visit the land of nod.
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 06:10 PM

You'll blow a gasket Stevmk2 !!

It must be the same all over the UK then, as we have road works 'set up' here and then everyone disappears !!

I can't understand why these things are allowed to continue.
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
In reply to the OP

I have a theory about being awake and asleep. For me midnight is my most active time and as I was born at 23.50hrs.
My theory is one is most active throughout life at the time of birth. During the day in the afternoon and after a meal is when I tend to visit the land of nod.
Apologies RS, I was thinking we were on the road digging thread !!

Your theory may be right but I don't know what time I was born
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 06:25 PM

Nor me, but as most babies seem to arrive at night we should all be nocturnal!
I get tired about 2pm & have a nap or I can't function, or stop falling over, trying to follow a knitting pattern yesterday was disastrous, I unpicked it 3 times! So I took a nap & was fine afterwards.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
In reply to the OP

My theory is one is most active throughout life at the time of birth.
During the day in the afternoon and after a meal is when I tend to visit the land of nod.

I've actually heard that same thought before realspeed.
I'm going to check what time I was born and see if it applies to me.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top