Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 03:45 PM

Re: What Job Would You Choose.

Originally Posted by valice ->
Retirement means I can take more than 5 weeks holiday a year if I want.
Yes, your recent marathon cruise! I was so envious then. My problem is the single supplement every time.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Yes, your recent marathon cruise! I was so envious then. My problem is the single supplement every time.
I agree Jazzi. The single supplement is a piece of nonsense, I've only seen one coach company who don't have that.
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 05:19 PM

If my life had been completely different and I'd had a much better education then that is where I would have spent my life, educating people to rise above their lot and fulfil all their hopes and , maybe, all their dreams.

It must be wonderful to witness the results of your teaching and mentoring to find that the human being you've helped goes on to help others in ways you never, EVER thought of.

I'd go to my eventual death so blissfully happy.......

Dreams eh.........stevmk2
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 06:02 PM

I would have liked to be a professional bed tester.

Then no one can say I should not lie down on the job
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 06:14 PM

Well, it was a choice between, hairdressing or dispensing, at least hairdressing would have been creative! I hated dispensing especially when we stopped making suppositories and ointments etc. it was soooooo boring.
I wish I'd gone to Bristol Old Vic theatre school, but had no money for it, or become a window dresser, but, had no idea how to go about it. If I was to start all over again now I'd love a little curiosity shop selling really bizarre things and doing house clearances.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
and doing house clearances.
Oh YUK to the house clearance business. Just think of all the muck ~ stuff covered with sicky bits and poo
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 03:40 AM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Oh YUK to the house clearance business. Just think of all the muck ~ stuff covered with sicky bits and poo
I'm not coming round to your place then
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I'm not coming round to your place then
oh .... *looks sad*
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
oh .... *looks sad*
Made me laugh though

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top