Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 06:57 PM

Re: Will Tony Bliar ever...

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Tony ??-Bliar?

A Freudian slip and not quite how to spell one who tells lies but spot on.
I noticed that too .... and I love it !!!
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 06:57 PM

Why doesn't he just shut the ----/up, who on earth cares what he thinks, he just cannot bear being off stage, to me though he will go down as a rubbish PM and that will hurt more than anything else . He can make all the money in the world but at the end of the day it is the reputation that counts. IMO
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 07:05 PM

The worrying thing is that it seems you can fool most of the people most of the time-Thatcher,Blair and now UKIP-I forget his name. Niggle Forage?
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 07:22 PM

Unlike the IRA who were pillars of society, or did his part in helping to quell this lovely band of individuals pass us all by. No saint but who is. ?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
I think it was deliberate - and I love it too !
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
Yes that spelling has been around for a while, but how apt...
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
I think it was deliberate - and I love it too !
Yes, it was deliberate. I don't know who first used it, but I have always felt it apt.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Why doesn't he just shut the ----/up, who on earth cares what he thinks, he just cannot bear being off stage, to me though he will go down as a rubbish PM and that will hurt more than anything else . He can make all the money in the world but at the end of the day it is the reputation that counts. IMO
Apricot I laughed at the ----! You couldn't have put it better

No, he doesn't have a clue in the real world. His type never will. So yes, he should shut the --- up
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Unlike the IRA who were pillars of society, or did his part in helping to quell this lovely band of individuals pass us all by. No saint but who is. ?
I sort of get your point, but don't think it really has any relevance to his continuing to mouth off now. And one might credit Mo Mowlam with the (partial) resolution of the Northern Ireland problems more than him.
He is no longer PM, and I don't consider him to be a statesman so I would rather he didn't continue to seek the limelight by giving his opinion to the media.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 07:07 PM

I found it quite amusing reading the "Breaking News" at the bottom of the news it started off as " Tony Blair says Milliband is too left wing and will lose Labour the election" or something similar then changed to "Tony Blair says Labour is too Left Wing..." then " Tony Blair denies saying Milliband is too left wing..." or something on those lines, I just imagined Blair ringing up to complain several times til they got it right!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top