Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 05:58 AM

Happy Friday Folk.

Taken at a nature reserve at Iseo in Italy.
What a miserable gloomy day it was yesterday but much milder. Personally I prefer the cold, bright weather.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 07:25 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Good morning all, wild wet and windy here overnight but at least the snow has now all melted.

We are off to collect some provisions from Tesco later, then we need to have a couple of hours in the garden cutting back the damaged foliage broken by the weight of snow and ice.

Enjoy the day folks
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 08:23 AM

lovely calming picture
Good morning all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 08:36 AM

Morning all.

Still dark here and cold, they say its going to be sunshine later.

Off to the Doctors now.

Have a nice day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 08:42 AM

Good morning all rained heavily throughout the night but looking brighter now.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 08:49 AM

Good Morning everyone, very gloomy here and not light enough yet to take Amber out.

Lovely picture Alan.

Have a good day everyone, stay safe, dry and warm and above all well. God bless.
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 08:58 AM

Good Morning All.

It's been a very long week, so glad to see Friday and looking forward to the weekend.

Have a great Friday
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 09:52 AM

Good morning all. Lovely picture Alan. I'll take your word that it's Friday - when I woke up I couldn't think what day it was. Hurrah in advance for when we get back to normal. We've another day of looking after Taylor & Josh while Ady spends the day at hospital with Paula. We might take them out somewhere now the snow's gone.

Have a good day all.
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 09:53 AM

morning wrinklies..............
just saying to a friend how much I would like to go to italy.....nice pic....
weather last night was horrendous......abated for the time being........
went out the back to take out the bins, and found that the drain was backing up..............got my hand down there and found the remnants of Christmas dinner (sorry too much info).......
cleaning, more cleaning, washing, ironing, shopping, and Chrismas decs down tonight......busy, busy...

Hope you all have a fab day...........

BTW for those interested, I am doing "Dryathon" in aid of Cancer research........and you know how much I look forward to my friday Night cold beers.........

H
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 10:19 AM

Happy Friday from me too

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top