Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 10:52 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Good morning everyone and thanks again for the lovely PIC Alan

Gosh, I felt as though I was in a Hammer House of Horror film during the night . Loud thunder, lightening strong winds and torrential hail. It was wild! Much calmer this morning.

Quiet day, will drive back home, then out for dinner and theatre in Glasgow later.

Have a lovely day everyone.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 12:06 PM

buenas dias all. Love the photo Alan, really nice. Sunny and quite warm here today, the cold wind seems to have gone, at least for the time being.
I took the Christmas tree down yesterday and removed all traces of Christmas, I am all "Christmased out", itīs nice to have the house back to normal. We still have the 3 Kings to come so Monday night there will be the processions and Tuesday another holiday. I donīt think we will go to watch the procession this year or maybe just go to see the smaller one at the boulevard. Off to collect my friend now then a wander round, lunch and a couple of coffees. Have a pleasant day all.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 12:48 PM

Good morning all, dry and sunny here but very cold. We had a right storm last night, Phyllis went around to the fish shop earlier and it was closed, the storm was so bad that no fishermen went out last night, so no fish and chips today (we're very posh in our house, we only eat freshly caught fish)
Take care and stay safe Folks.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 12:57 PM

A belated good morning fellow members
A lovely morning here and I was out early shopping in an empty Waitrose before going to sneak a look at the house my son is considering buying.

It is in a stunning location and when knocked about will make an amazing home.
The drawback is in is not 'nanna friendly' set down a narrow lane one car wide with no passing points and I don't do reversing
We will see, this is possible house number 4 the others having proved to have insurmountable problems including a grade 2 listing with wet and dry rot.

Shopping put away and washing hung out I am now going to check if the bread is rising in time for lunch

Enjoy our day everyone.
huggy
Scotland UK
huggy is female  huggy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 01:07 PM

Just into the afternoon here now. Very, very windy and wet overnight. So far we have had wind rain and hailstones today. Don't think I will bother going out, will wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Love the photo Alan

Carol, hope you get some good news soon about Paula. It is tiring looking after little ones when you are not used to it on a daily basis.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top