Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 05:38 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

Taken in the garden of Villa Carlotta on lake Como in Italy.
Yesterday Sheila decided we had to have a new microwave so off we go to Currys. I had previously looked on-line and they had what we wanted but in the shop there was a space where that particular model should have been. Looked round for an assistant but the only one who appeared to be free said he was busy and, there being no one else free, we gave it up as a bad job and went and bought one from Argos. I hate poor service.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 07:30 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning all, still windy here but well above freezing so no complaints.

We have been invited out to lunch today by my wife's brother and his Australian girlfriend, who is in the UK for just a few days on a short business trip.

I'm surprised by your Curry's experience Alan, they are usually over you like a rash in there.....

Have a good weekend folks.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 07:45 AM

Smashing picture - lovely colours
Good morning all
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 08:05 AM

Good morning everyone. Lovely pic Alan. shame about Curry's. I prefer good old Argos

Have a nice day everyone
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 08:36 AM

Good morning everyone,

Another cold one this morning but is supposed to warm up nicely during the day. Very dark again this morning, can't wait for it to start getting lighter earlier. I noticed it had drawn out a bit in the afternoon yesterday.

Lovely picture Alan plenty of beautiful colours.

Have a good day all, stay safe, dry and warm and above all well. God bless.
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 09:39 AM

Good Morning All. Lovely colourful picture Alan.

I'm with you on the bad service Alan ..... I won't put up with it. It only takes a second to say "I'm helping another customer but will be with you as soon as I can". If they can't give me the attention I expect, then I just walk away.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 10:04 AM

Morning all been raining non stop all night long was going out to Northlands today but it looks like I will have to start my new year walks on Monday now. To damp for my lungs at the moment.
Have a good day every one.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 10:21 AM

What a miserable morning - nearly 9.30 am and still quite dark and drizzly.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 10:55 AM

Happy Saturday everyone

Beautiful picture Alan ....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 11:07 AM

Good morning fellow members dark, wet and miserable here
Alan I am looking out over my barren garden and wishing it was as colourful as your picture.

I am going to do some cleaning and cook a roast for lunch to cheer up this gloomy day

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top