Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 02:17 PM

Re: the toothbrush theory

I am the orderly one in this house, he is "ALWAYS" mislaying things.
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 02:26 PM

I have always been as meticulous as that.

So much so that people I worked with in the past thought it bizarre and I still am to a certain extent but the reason I must have things in their "right" place is because my memory isn't good.

It's not a new thing so No, it's not you-know-what, it's just me being a bit more scatter-brained than I once was!
stevmk2
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
What looks like clutter to someone else, is perfectly organised to me.
Mups, years ago I had a boss who had a desk like a tip, littered with paperwork everywhere. Ask him to find one particular form and he could find it instantly. It was organised chaos
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 04:19 PM

I used to have a sign above my desk at work - "A tidy desk is a sign of a sick mind". I'm hopelessly untidy around the house and I can never remember where I leave things.

Ironically, "the boss" says that I'm too fussy about the work that I do - too much of a perfectionist. Well, I might be if I could find where I left half of my tools.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 09:48 PM

I'm terrible, everything has to be in place, can't bear things where they don't belong, drives me bonkers sometimes, but it's the only way I can live and I always know where everything is so saves time in the long run.
SnazDax
Berkshire U.K.
SnazDax is male  SnazDax has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 10:44 PM

My home unfortunatley is connected to a ulternate universe via a black or worm hole. Important things (the latest being my car keys) are wisked off for an unknown period of time (drivers licence was there for around 8 months). As this item worp can only handel individual items you have to loose 1 thing as when you look for the latest missing item the previous loss is wiiiiisked back ans reappears.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 10:53 PM

I don't do clutter.....I have to be orderly and tidy, but not to the point of obsession.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top