Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2015, 05:56 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

The glacier at the summit of the Zugspitz, Germany's highest mountain.
The family is coming for lunch today so it will be all systems go this morning for Sheila - I am just the kitchen hand doing what I am told to do.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2015, 07:10 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Good morning all, with a hard frost and clear sky at the moment it bodes well for being a lovely day.

No plans for the day yet but it will no doubt include walking the dogs and lighting the fire, in no particular order.

Enjoy the day folks,
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2015, 07:48 AM

Unusual good picture there Alan - you are full of surprises
Good morning all
ZsaZsa
Miskolc Hungary
ZsaZsa is female  ZsaZsa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2015, 08:48 AM

We had snow overnight which looks lovely as the sky is bright blue. The little black devil couldn't wait to get out and play in the snow, but big sister just snorted in disgust and went back to bed!
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2015, 08:54 AM

Good morning all,

Pretty cold one this morning. Amber will want out in a little while not looking forward to walking her this morning. Not quite light enough yet.

Have a good day everyone, stay safe, warm and dry and above all well. God bless.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2015, 10:03 AM

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone has a nice day.
Crisp and cold outside at the moment but expecting some
sun later on.
Take care and have a nice day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2015, 10:12 AM

Good morning all. It's a nice bright day here with frost on the ground. Our lawn looks all white & crunchy.
I'm taking the rest of my Christmas decorations down this morning and hoping to go a walk this afternoon..

Have a good day all.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2015, 10:31 AM

Good morning everyone. Thanks for another interesting pic Alan.

Lovely bright morning, so nice to see the sun shining. Just a day of housework for me.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2015, 10:35 AM

Good Morning All. Beautiful frosty but sunny morning.

Hope you have a great Sunday.
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2015, 10:38 AM

Good morning from me too !!

Another great photo from Alan

Very heavy frost here this morning but sunny and bright. Breakfast and doggie walking coming up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top