Join for free
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2009, 02:09 PM

Sunday Daily...

Cannot find one
Beautiful here this morning, going to be another scorcher....Not sure what we are doing today..Hope you are all having a good day..
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2009, 02:49 PM

Re: Sunday Daily...

We've had a good morning/middle of the day thanks Moli. Have actually got around to ordering a new sofa (delivery 10 weeks) so now have to make some effort to getting the wood flooring done before then.
Returned and made a swift but very tasty Sunday roast lunch and am now enjoying chillout time in the garden. It's lovely and warm with a gentle breeze and high high streaky cirrus clouds
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2009, 03:18 PM

Staggered out of bed at the crack of half past ten then took dogs and son for walkies.
Late breakfast, wasted a couple of hours on the PC...I might actually go and do something useful now. Or I could do some painting. Or read a book in the garden. Hmmmmm....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2009, 04:45 PM

It's been a lovely sunny day here for a change
I had visitors for lunch, took two days preparing food and it had all gone in half an hour

I hope everyone is having a good day..
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2009, 06:51 PM

Happy Sunday all

I went to town earlier for a walk, now cooking dinner

Nothing much planned for me this evening x
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2009, 08:23 PM

I have been at work all day, started off a bit dull but was really sunny and warm by this afternoon, we were very busy and everybody seemed happy. Ollie B the barn owl came in today which is always a pleasure, she is a beautiful creature.

OH cooked dinner (as usual), I don't get near the kitchen these days, I blame it on all of those cookery programmes!

I am supposed to be ordering my dog food this evening but have had to sit down with a G&T because shock horror, the price has gone up!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2009, 08:44 PM

Usual quiet Sunday here; to the market, read the papers and am working on the crossword off and on while I'm here. Gorgeous sunny day, need to water the garden and fill the bird feeder; will be having a Bloody Mary shortly!
Yola
Yola is female  Yola has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2009, 09:14 PM

We didn't go to our hilltop templaria festival as Sebi slept for 3 hours early evening and was a grouch when he woke up. Instead we walked up to the top hill here and lay on the ground watching the masses of stars (including Saturn) and a couple of small meteor shower. Magical. The boys were transfixed

Apart from that it's been hot, hot, hot and we've been chasing scorpions out of the apartment all afternoon.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2009, 09:24 PM

Yola, that sounds magical indeed ...all those stars and the meteorites! Not the scorpions, ugh!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2009, 09:39 PM

Evening all-please would someone send some sun to Lancashire! Its been a very cloudy, windy and cool day-a day for housework and ironing. This afternoon my sister-in-law came to collect their Labrador Sam who has been staying with me for the past couple of weeks while they were on holiday-so he is now back in Derbyshire (am missing him ) -even the sun was shining there! Late afternoon I met up with a friend and we took the dogs for a walk-glad I put my big jacket on-was quite cold. Then I cooked my tea-chicken, baby new potatoes, cauliflower and garden peas, followed by a sherry trifle (this was courtesy of Morrissons) and then a cup of tea. Now having some 'me-time' browsing between here and Dogsey

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top