Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 06:07 AM

Good Morning Sunday!

Good morning everyone.

Dark and gloomy at the moment - but very mild - due to be cloudy all day.

Walked through the woodland this morning and saw a couple of weasels. First I've seen for a long time. Not very sociable though - wouldn't pose for a photo.

Having a serendipity day today. Another Amazon delivery due, and I may/may not be needed for dog walking duties later.

Beef casserole and a baked potato for lunch.

Enjoy your day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 07:05 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday!

Good morning to you Tabbles, and to all that follow later.

Very mild here again and a light breeze, so looks like another pottering around in the garden day, but before that this morning I'll be making spiced carrot and parsnip soup for lunch and baking a small loaf to go with it, scrummy...

Enjoy your day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 08:07 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A very dull, overcast dry day forecast.

Sunday Market and Car Boot then a gentle day doing nothing much, both Guy and I seem to have caught some sort of bug.

Have a good day all.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 09:02 AM

Morning already? same thing happens every day, but most of the time it is far later than this I get up.

just to cheer you all up

The Irish daughter had not been to the house for over 5 years.

Upon her return, her father cussed her; " Where have you been all this time, you ingrate! Why didn't you write us, not even a line to let us know how you were doing? Why didn't you call? You little tramp! Don't You know what you put your Mum through??!!"

The girl, crying, replied, "Sniff, sniff... Dad... I became a prostitute...

"WHAT!!? Out of here, you shameless harlot! Sinner! You're a disgrace to this family - I don't ever want to see you again!"

"OK, Dad - as you wish. I just came back to give Mom this luxury fur coat,
title deeds to a ten bed-roomed mansion, plus a savings account certificate for 5 million. For my little brother, this gold Rolex, and for you Daddy the spanking new Mercedes limited edition convertible that's parked outside plus a lifetime membership to the Country Club...(takes a breath)...an invitation for you all to spend New Years' Eve on board my new yacht in the Riviera, and...."

"Now what was it you said you had become?"

Girl, crying again, "Sniff, sniff... A prostitute Dad! ... Sniff, sniff"

"Oh! Be Jesus! - you scared me half to death, girl! I thought you said "a Protestant". Come here and give your old man a hug!"
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 09:23 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Grey and overcast here. A dry day with a few spots of drizzle, brightening up with some sunshine this afternoon, is the forecast. Maximum temperature 9ºC.

It’s Sunday so like most other days it’s yet another ‘please myself day’!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 10:12 AM

Good morning everyone dull and unseasonably mild . The fields are just starting to dry out which I guess is a queue for more rain.

Lots of little jobs to do before lunch of jacket potatoes, cheese and coleslaw (home made of course) .

Enjoy your day
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 10:27 AM

Good morning everyone

I'm feeling sorry for myself today I was supposed to be out to lunch at the General Tarleton in Knaresborough later but the cold I thought I had beaten has returned with avengeance...not like me to cancel but I would feel bad passing this onto folks.

It's a day of boredom for me.....hate being ill....might go for a walk if I feel better later....I hope everyone else has a good day.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 11:06 AM

Good morning - I'm up, dressed, hair combed and shaved. I think that's enough excitement for the day. Family visitors will come here later I expect.

Have the best day possible.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 11:19 AM

Good morning one and all, have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 11:31 AM

Good morning all

Sunny at the moment, very mild.

No particular plans for the day, will potter round doing this and that.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top