Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 02:32 AM

office tidying and ordering

yes it is time i sorted out the room and get supplies in, small amount only.

So first was to order more ink cartridges , SoI replace the used up one and order another straight away, so I always have a spare. In this case needed 3 cartridges of different colours.

Next we find invaluable 5x3 lined record cards so got the last 2 x100 packs for mere pittance and saved a few bob from going by car into bexhill for them.

Even down to clearing out the waste paper bin let alone sorting out all the batteries.

Talking about batteries some of my AA size batteries are on the way out from 7dayshop, had them for yonks. so for the "around the house" they will do until they completely pack up

So recently bought 16 Eneloop pro AA batteries, not cheap but suppose to hold their charge longer. Already have eneloop AAA batteries. These AA's are designed for camera flashguns using high output etc.

the room is still a mess but a tidy mess, Sue calls it a tip, one advantage is I know where everything is and what there is

I absolutely hate running out of stuff when it isn't necessary.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 05:26 AM

Re: office tidying and ordering

I feel much the same about my Craft Room, Realspeed.

It is in a bit of mess at the moment - lots of stuff was 'dumped' in there over Christmas to make room for the decorations etc., - now I need to tidy up in there and redeploy the 'stuff'!
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 05:43 AM

This should be in the "boring" thread.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 12:23 PM

Realspeed said... ‘I absolutely hate running out of ‘stuff’ when it isn't necessary’.

Realspeed, Should ‘stuff’ read ‘staff’? Well, l think you could do with staff to help you sort out your office.
I mean, how ever does your secretary manage to sit on your lap to take a letter with all that junk around?

Yes, l know! You can’t get the stuff these days!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Realspeed said... ‘I absolutely hate running out of ‘stuff’ when it isn't necessary’.

Realspeed, Should ‘stuff’ read ‘staff’? Well, l think you could do with staff to help you sort out your office.
I mean, how ever does your secretary manage to sit on your lap to take a letter with all that junk around?

Yes, l know! You can’t get the stuff these days!
she has gone so now room for you on my lap
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
she has gone so now room for you on my lap
With all l ate at Christmas. I might break your legs if l sat on you!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

06-01-2020, 02:12 PM

Kinky thoughts norty, we could swap every hour

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top