Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2020, 06:57 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning all, another very mild day to come here with just chance of a shower around lunchtime they say.

I must say this mild winter is all very nice but is a bit worrying that the geese on the pond are mating already, we desperately need some proper cold weather now to get the natural rhythm of things back on track...

No plans for the day yet but no doubt something will present itself..

Have a pleasant day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2020, 08:14 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

It is very mild here too - but has a damp feel to the air. My early walk took me long the riverside and the paths were quite slippery.

Late last night I pressed the magic 'submit' button on my last assignment for College. I am a free woman again! Not sure how I will cope with such excitement.

Going to have a relaxing day - doing nothing apart from a little necessary shopping.

Have a fun day!
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2020, 09:08 AM

Good morning - It's supermarket shopping day today. I also have some problems with Virgin Media to sort out over the phone. Both activities should keep me occupied for a good while.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2020, 09:09 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Chilly here this morning. Brightest during the morning after any mist and fog clears but perhaps a little light rain and drizzle later is the forecast. Maximum temperature 12ºC.

Nothing much planned so other than a few household chores it’s yet another ‘please myself day’!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2020, 09:14 AM

Good morning everyone, Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2020, 09:57 AM

Good morning everyone damp and mild . I have washed the sheets but have little chance of getting them dry outside.

Cleaning to do this morning and mince pies to make for the children with the last of the mincemeat.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2020, 11:03 AM

Good morning all bright and mild but rain forecast later.

Went into town yesterday but didn’t stay long as I felt unwell. My head still feels muzzy today and I’m hoping I can shift it.

Enjoy your day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2020, 11:13 AM

Good Morning all

Looking rather grey in Yorkshire but surprisingly mild.....

I have cabin fever right now as I've not been out for few days ... been struck down by the dreaded bug doing the rounds.... Im ok now... well almost

Might venture out today and get some air.... have a great day all...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2020, 11:54 AM

Good morning all,

They say it's a mild day, but I feel quite cold and had to put my heating on.
Got to wait in today for the gas man to come and fit a new thermostat thingy. He brought the wrong one before, and had to re-order it.

Sorry to see some people feel poorly, I hope you soon feel much better.
It's miserable when we don't feel up to scratch, isn't it.

Have a nice day folks.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top