Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 06:27 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good Morning everyone!

Pouring with rain here - and set for the day.

Going shopping and out for lunch with friends later - not sure where - it is the driver's turn to choose.

Have a fun day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 06:52 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Good morning Tabbles and all to follow later, rain all night but stopped now and a dry day forecast...

My mum is visiting for lunch so I'm going to make a favourite of her's, fish pie, followed by bread and butter pudding using some left over fruit loaf yum yum...

Enjoy your day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 07:07 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Dry here, both still suffering from the bug.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Good Morning All.

Dry here, both still suffering from the bug.

Have a good day all.
Sorry to hear that, Swimmy. Several of my friends and neighbours are still suffering. I am still on dog walking/shopping duty for a couple of them.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 09:40 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Raining and mild here this morning. Becoming dry with some sunny spells developing later in the afternoon is the forecast. Maximum temperature 11ºC.

Cleaning the car yesterday was rather a waste of time. However, today it’s another ‘please myself day’ and I am sure to find something that needs doing!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 09:51 AM

Good morning everyone very windy and thick mud everywhere after a night of rain.

I am off to play with the toddler twins this morning,
enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 09:52 AM

Good morning all dry and mild here and the sun is beginning to glow above the rooftops.

Off to the hairdressers today to get my hair cut, a bit of shopping to do after.

Enjoy your day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 10:35 AM

Good morning all from a bug ridden Yorkshire Lass ....fed up of this bug...it doesn't understand positive thinking and just gets worse even though I tell it I am getting better.....blinking thing!@!

Have to be better for tomorrow as I'm having my gorgeous little Grandson overnight.....if I'm denied that there will be trouble!!!

Rant over.....have a good day everyone whatever is planned
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning all from a bug ridden Yorkshire Lass ....fed up of this bug...it doesn't understand positive thinking and just gets worse even though I tell it I am getting better.....blinking thing!@!

Have to be better for tomorrow as I'm having my gorgeous little Grandson overnight.....if I'm denied that there will be trouble!!!

Rant over.....have a good day everyone whatever is planned
Hope you’ll feel better soon Summer, this bug seems to be spreading all over the country.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 02:00 PM

A late Good Morning all.
Heavy overnight rain, but nice and sunny now, though a chilly wind.

Just got back from the vets with my oldest one for a check up after her Pancreatitis over Christmas, and pleased to say she is doing well.
A gentle walk in the park with her on the way home, and she is a happy girl again.

Off to get my shopping now.

Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top