Join for free
Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 11 12 13
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2020, 01:19 PM

Re: Katie Price Has Her "Teeth" Replaced - Shocking Pics

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
You are correct, it is not my business, I suppose what I meant (as you say) is that I am free to comment seeing as she has made her life so public.

Not arguing with you either.

Thanks for explaining LD....I know what you mean though.....I was in Newbury shopping mall yesterday,

A shop assistant told this woman the price of a garment,which I heard,she didn’t give him the right money.....she then proceeded to accuse him of telling her,that was the price he told it was,I think she was short by a £1.

I piped up and said,he did say the right price....you misunderstood him.......she then started getting aggy,......telling me it was none of my business......of course she was right...I just didn’t stop to think.......I soon made a quick exit... ...with a red face.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2020, 02:29 PM

Hi

Sorry folks, no disrespect intended.

I simply could not.

I like real ladies, flaws and all.

Artifical boobs, botox and Trout pouts are a total turn off.

A real lady, warts and all is the ultimate turn on.

A lump of plastic is not.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2020, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Sorry folks, no disrespect intended.

I simply could not.

I like real ladies, flaws and all.

Artifical boobs, botox and Trout pouts are a total turn off.

A real lady, warts and all is the ultimate turn on.

A lump of plastic is not.
Precisely Swimmy, and you can forget all the tattoos too ladies -
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2020, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
She is fiercely protective of her son,Harvey.
Pauline, So much so, as soon as Harvey had come out of hospital the other week, she was jetting off on her hols to Turkey.
She took her other children and her new boyfriend...... but there was no sign of Harvey. He was left in the UK.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2020, 04:52 PM

Thing is Katie's just one of a genre.

A genre that includes Gemma Collins and others in TOWIE, Kerry Katona, Lena Dunham and others. All of them just decorative in their way and all of them a hell of a lot better in every way than the awful Markle creature.

With the exception of the last horror, like the Kardashian tribe they're just part of today!

Entertaining but not to be taken seriously.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2020, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Pauline, So much so, as soon as Harvey had come out of hospital the other week, she was jetting off on her hols to Turkey.
She took her other children and her new boyfriend...... but there was no sign of Harvey. He was left in the UK.
Where he would be getting the best care. Better than being schlepped off to Turkey especially as he has recently been unwell.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2020, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Thing is Katie's just one of a genre.

A genre that includes Gemma Collins and others in TOWIE, Kerry Katona, Lena Dunham and others. All of them just decorative in their way and all of them a hell of a lot better in every way than the awful Markle creature.

With the exception of the last horror, like the Kardashian tribe they're just part of today!

Entertaining but not to be taken seriously.

Yes, perhaps you're right Todger.

Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 11 12 13

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top