Join for free
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2020, 08:07 AM

Re: Katie Price Has Her "Teeth" Replaced - Shocking Pics

Originally Posted by summer ->
Very possibly that too bratti

Very possibly.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2020, 08:30 AM

Her whole adult life has been based on her looks and shape. These made her a good living. I suppose it must be difficult to live with when those attributes start to fade. She has always been in the public eye and under pressure to stay looking young. That was her way of life and I think this might be why she would have the treatments.

It's not so bad when looks and shape start to fade for us because our lives haven't been based on appearance. Looking older might still be thought not good but we maybe cope with it better because it isn't what we are all about.

If she hadn't had the treatments, people would probably be just as critical in saying how she looked her age. All I would say to her now is 'stop there'.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2020, 09:15 AM

As I said earlier, there can be very little of the original Katie left now.

She's had her boobs redone many times over, plus her eyes, skin, lips, teeth, not sure about her bum, but even her ' front bottom' has been changed.
Maybe even more things for all I know.

I wonder who looks after her son while she is having all these treatments, there must be a recovery time afterwards?

Does it harm the body to keep on having so many anaesthetics I wonder?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2020, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by mart ->
Her whole adult life has been based on her looks and shape. These made her a good living. I suppose it must be difficult to live with when those attributes start to fade. She has always been in the public eye and under pressure to stay looking young. That was her way of life and I think this might be why she would have the treatments.

It's not so bad when looks and shape start to fade for us because our lives haven't been based on appearance. Looking older might still be thought not good but we maybe cope with it better because it isn't what we are all about.

If she hadn't had the treatments, people would probably be just as critical in saying how she looked her age. All I would say to her now is 'stop there'.
True Mart but how sad to spend your life obsessing about your looks and how to try to maintain them, it must be very tiring with a loss of a sense of freedom.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2020, 09:25 AM

She treated cosmetic surgery as something you buy off the shelf like a car or dress. She is now finding that sometimes it does not matter how much money you spend, the human body does not work like that and humans can never quite replace natural beauty. She should get her boobs reduced to a natural size and stop with the facial injections.

According to the reports she had the dental work carried out in Turkey and her boyfriend had his done at the same time. His and hers veneers could turn into his and hers dentures if they are not careful.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2020, 09:25 AM

Hi

I prefer ladies with lines, who look as though they have lived a life.

Eternal youth is a fallacy.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2020, 09:26 AM

I feel sorry for Katie, she is a very troubled woman, she is so insecure in her looks, in her relationships. The only constant good thing in her life is her children, she adores her children.

I wish she could find happiness, she is always searching for true happiness in the wrong way.

No matter how much surgery she has she will always be unhappy deep down, all she wants is a man to love her for who she is but most of them have been with her for her money.

Her 2 best friends did the biggest betrayal on her by sleeping with her husband. She can't trust anyone except her Mum who never ceases to support and love her daughter. I fear Katie will completely crash when anything happens to the one person other than her children that truly loves her.

I wish her well, I wouldn't want to be Katie no matter how much money she has.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2020, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Aye, she can't keep them together.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2020, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
True Mart but how sad to spend your life obsessing about your looks and how to try to maintain them, it must be very tiring with a loss of a sense of freedom.
Yes it must be a pain but if a person's looks are their living, that might make them place more importance on trying to stay looking good. I can understand that.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2020, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Wasn't she declared bankrupt a while back, so it begs the question of where did she get the money from to pay for this latest `enhancement`?

She looks hideous BTW.
It's a different sort of bankruptcy to the one we know. Other members are Fergie and Boris Becker.

Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top