Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2020, 06:16 PM

Commando

Would you go ,I have heard that is what steeps are doing in this hot weather, say it makes for more comfort !!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2020, 06:46 PM

Re: Commando

No way, no one will ever see my wobbly bits.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2020, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Would you go ,I have heard that is what steeps are doing in this hot weather, say it makes for more comfort !!

No way.

I wouldn't want to scare my nice neighbours and make them move away.

Truth is, I even frighten meself in the mirror these days!

(BTW Apricot, pardon my ignornace, but what are 'steeps'?)
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2020, 08:52 PM

Hell yes, in another time and place I would have been a Greek God, currently I look like Buddha who was a decent bloke.
Buddha's real name was Siddhartha Gotama, but that sounded a bit gay so all his mates called him Buddha. He was a monk with a bald head, and he was rock hard and could have anybody in his village. He also liked table tennis. My dog Fang der Wunderhund thinks I am a god
I thought I would share that with you.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2020, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
Hell yes, in another time and place I would have been a Greek God, currently I look like Buddha who was a decent bloke.
Buddha's real name was Siddhartha Gotama, but that sounded a bit gay so all his mates called him Buddha. He was a monk with a bald head, and he was rock hard and could have anybody in his village. He also liked table tennis. My dog Fang der Wunderhund thinks I am a god
I thought I would share that with you.

Thank you for that Vlad.
One can learn so much from you my dear.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2020, 09:10 PM

Well the shock I had a couple of weeks ago puts going commando in a whole new light, I went into a bedroom where I work to change a lightbulb and the lady went commando......from the waist down
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2020, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Thank you for that Vlad.
One can learn so much from you my dear.
I blame lockdown Mups, I am losing it
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

16-08-2020, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Well the shock I had a couple of weeks ago puts going commando in a whole new light, I went into a bedroom where I work to change a lightbulb and the lady went commando......from the waist down

And who was the most embarrased I wonder?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2020, 09:44 PM

I thought going commando was wearing no underwear ( like the commandos ) not outer clothing .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

16-08-2020, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I thought going commando was wearing no underwear ( like the commandos ) not outer clothing .

Now you say that, I believe you are right, Muddy.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top