Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2020, 07:08 AM

Re: What's the world coming to

Originally Posted by d00d ->
An upright?
Naturally.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2020, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Exactly! Foxy.

After all, without the technology that is available today, they’d never have heard of, or participated in OFF, never mind anything else!!
Yep Arty Babe, its now "Survival of the Clickest"
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

19-08-2020, 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Because its done in a vacuum !!

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔🤔
Maybe a Tree fell over in there, and nobody heard it?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2020, 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
I think that the world is a far better place , than years ago, and getting better all the time.

You think it's getting worse, go get a time trip back a hundred years, that would give you a surprise.

How about before Free NHS? how about shortages of food, how about the ability to get out and get educated?

Charles Darwin was right, though, when hinting at "the survival of the fittest" .

He didn't just mean the beings of a certain colour would not be targeted by preying Eagles, etc.

I think it's all out there and that the "fittest" have the itch to go and find it.

What is hurting us most?

In my opinion THE MEDIA, aka The Doom & Gloom mongers who thrive on spreading bad news!
Sorry Ted, l meant to acknowledge your excellent post but Foxy waylaid me on the way!!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2020, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Sorry Ted, l meant to acknowledge your excellent post but Foxy waylaid me on the way!!

good morning Arty.....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2020, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->

good morning Arty.....
Good Morning, cutieeee boy!!

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top