Join for free
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2020, 08:01 AM

Good morning Friday,

Good morning all, have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2020, 08:07 AM

Re: Good morning Friday,

Good morning Moyra and all who follow.

I just had a gorgeous two days with my 7 year old grandson. It's the first quality time we have had together since lockdown and gosh he has changed so much....two gorgeous days

My weekend will be taken up with house viewings ...have a good one everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2020, 08:20 AM

Good morning all, just back from the Tesco run and now having a brew before starting the garden jobs. Quite windy out there so I think I will avoid ladders today...

Enjoy your day everyone
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2020, 09:29 AM

Good Morning from Foxy's world....
It's been a while.....But I've been reviving 'Bob's Bits' but it hasn't been very busy.....

Anyway! Fence painting and repair is almost finished as I move on to the last panel today. I did all the repairs on the last panel yesterday, and turned the panel round for painting today (weather permitting) You can't get to the back so I'll take this opportunity to paint it while it's off. They are really heavy though and I have to enlist the help of a neighbour to help to lift them.

Very windy here at the moment so expect a lot of things that don't need painting to get a coat....Including me!...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2020, 09:30 AM

Good morning all, it's wild and windy today and the sky black as thunder.
Two tubs of Dahlias have blown over so far, but I suspect there's worse to come.
Hang onto your hats and keep safe folks.

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2020, 09:39 AM

Good morning everyone a very windy day and I am wondering if I dare hang out the sheets with extra pegs.

A mechanic is coming to take my car away later to repair the gear motor I hate it when it is not there it is like having my safety blanket removed .

Lots to do today including more jars of spicy pickled cabbage, the family of 7 will eat a jar in one sitting.

Enjoy your day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2020, 10:21 AM

Good morning all a wild day out there, a few pots have blown over and I can see a neighbour’s fence rocking a few doors up.

Take care if you’re going out this morning as there’s a lot of debris flying around.

Enjoy your day...
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2020, 10:46 AM

Evening All

Snow is coming down to 600m, fortunately I live at 15m so it will just be cold. Keep your lambs safe!

Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2020, 10:47 AM

Morning all

I'm stuck at work but by the sounds of it I;m better off out of the wind and the rain!

I couldn't help but chuckle at megs sheets, I imagine them flying through the air because she's not pegged them down enough hehe.

Summer sounds like you had such a wonderful time with the grandson, I can tell you've missed him. I had an outing with my 11 year old great niece and my 16 year old great nephew last weekend, first outing since March and it was wonderful, know just how you feel.

Everyone have a good day, stay safe and behind closed doors if you are able, hope there are no shouts of *Auntie Em* with houses blowing to Oz!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2020, 12:35 PM

Hi

A terrible night with the weather, rain lashing down very very strong gusts of wind.

The garden is a complete mess with things all over the place.

Have a good day all and stay safe.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top