Join for free
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2020, 01:30 AM

Re: Starbucks.

I agree Bruce. My god it's such a "first world problem" I know but it's the thread so I'll say Starbucks would have to be the worst bought coffee I've ever had. And I only had it once. McDonalds coffee is better than that.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2020, 04:24 AM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
A white heterosexual married couple on tv? Wow! That could be radical...
Costa my coffee shop of choice has a cup of money on the counter for some reason, it doesn't say help yourself but it is bad skills not to. Ah yes, when you are waiting for a black coffee (no not an “Americano”, just a black coffee), and there is some snowflake in front who says “Can I get.......” then wants a latte frappe wankerchino with cinnamon and coconut milk with a maple syrup and mocha foam and wants to pay with his latest apple £999 mugphone, but takes 20 attempts before switching to his “save the dolphin” Visa card.., and you just want to saw his man bun off with a chainsaw.

I think they might just shorten your name to Long though.

Vlad I laughed my custom Doc Martins off at this. Do I have your permission to use it?...Love it..But what I'd like to come at this from a slightly different angle. I think there is a difference between pure inner city hipster wank and a genuine appreciation for good fare no matter what it is. Nobody who loves coffee wants to drink crap coffee. Melbourne is an example. Any cafe who serves crap coffee there will not only not last five minutes but will probably get egged by locals. The competition for the "ultimate" brew there is so strong that it is impossible to even get an ordinary coffee let alone a bad one. It's a bit like the English towns all with their own beer. No cafe is the same.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2020, 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
I agree Bruce. My god it's such a "first world problem" I know but it's the thread so I'll say Starbucks would have to be the worst bought coffee I've ever had. And I only had it once. McDonalds coffee is better than that.

Mcdonald coffee is quite nice at at a fraction of the cost.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2020, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
It's lovely that Starbucks are being so inclusive.
Purile humour does you no credit boys!
They're in denial.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2020, 11:18 AM

Ahhh, you don’t do humour ?
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2020, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Vlad I laughed my custom Doc Martins off at this. Do I have your permission to use it?...Love it..But what I'd like to come at this from a slightly different angle. I think there is a difference between pure inner city hipster wank and a genuine appreciation for good fare no matter what it is. Nobody who loves coffee wants to drink crap coffee. Melbourne is an example. Any cafe who serves crap coffee there will not only not last five minutes but will probably get egged by locals. The competition for the "ultimate" brew there is so strong that it is impossible to even get an ordinary coffee let alone a bad one. It's a bit like the English towns all with their own beer. No cafe is the same.
Of course you may keezoy and thanks, a few of the lady’s don’t get the humour so they jump on the outrage bus you are so right about crap coffee, there does seem to be a lot of it about so coffee shops use every trick in the book in order to get punters into their establishment
Vlad
West Midlands UK

02-10-2020, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
They're in denial.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2020, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
[/B]
Mcdonald coffee is quite nice at at a fraction of the cost.
McDonald's coffee is exceptionally good.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2020, 11:43 AM

I LOVE puerile humour!

It's actually quite difficult to create from scratch, and because it's usually based on silliness rather than pain has an element of gentleness about it.
Vlad
West Midlands UK

02-10-2020, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by the artful todger ->
i love puerile humour!

It's actually quite difficult to create from scratch, and because it's usually based on silliness rather than pain has an element of gentleness about it.

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top