Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 05:19 AM

Sunday Good Morning

Good morning everyone, finally stopped raining here for the moment, but more showers forecast for later they say.

Nothing much planned other than mopping the floors and a couple of jobs to do in the workshop later.

Have a pleasant Sunday folks
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 05:51 AM

Re: Sunday Good Morning

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

Wet and windy is the forecast for here today.

Well - the loo is finally all stripped and ready for action - but it was so dark yesterday I didn't fancy doing any painting. Perhaps not today either. I prefer to work in good daylight.

Have a birthday card/gift to deliver to a neighbour - from a safe distance - then will wait and see what the day brings.

Stay safe.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 06:01 AM

Hi

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

Still raining here, garden is clay, so puddles on the lawn.

Chicken casserole to do and then the aquarium, still not got it right.

Have a good day all,
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 08:01 AM

Good morning everybody.

My self isolation is over today thank goodness. I'm off to Chesterfield this morning (The town with the crooked spire) with daughter Sue to get some birthday shopping done.

This afternoon a trip to Tesco with Tony to get all the things I forgot when Karen got me some shopping on Friday. We were also hoping to go a walk through the woods but I think that's out!!

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 08:18 AM

Good morning all

Gosh didn't it rain yesterday...well it did in Yorkshire it never stopped all day! I'm hoping for a better day today and I might get into the garden for a while....its a soggy mess

Maybe out to a local market later...i will see if the rain holds off. Enjoy your day all.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 09:21 AM

Morning . Still raining. Hasn't stopped I'm beginning to fear for those who have flooded in the past . Fortunate for me I'm high up .

Nothing planned but I need to get out the house even for a wet walk .

Keep safe and well
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 09:26 AM

Good morning everyone another night of torrential rain and it is still raining. When I took Chloe out I had to carry her part of the way due to flooding. The surrounding fields have all turned into lakes thank goodness I am on higher ground.

I dared to venture out yesterday to take a parcel to the post office an to buy a half bottle of rum to add some to the mincemeat. I am going to start making mincemeat soon and already have most of the fruit. I don't intend going out again to the shops for a long time .

I am going to do some sewing , enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 09:41 AM

Good morning all torrential rain here which is leaving puddles on the garden.

I’ll be pottering around indoors today.

Enjoy your day everyone
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone another night of torrential rain and it is still raining. When I took Chloe out I had to carry her part of the way due to flooding. The surrounding fields have all turned into lakes thank goodness I am on higher ground.

I dared to venture out yesterday to take a parcel to the post office an to buy a half bottle of rum to add some to the mincemeat. I am going to start making mincemeat soon and already have most of the fruit. I don't intend going out again to the shops for a long time .

I am going to do some sewing , enjoy your day
Meg you have to eventually admit the rum is NOT for mincemeat....LOL.....Stay dry my friend.
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning all torrential rain here which is leaving puddles on the garden.

I’ll be pottering around indoors today.

Enjoy your day everyone
Enjoy your day Mags and Mr Mags.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top