Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2020, 11:04 PM

Re: Timely Reminders

Me? I retired early 20 years ago at 54 simply can't understand where the time has gone!

In my case it's certainly not a case of not having any new experiences or not learning anything new. For example I've set up brand new businesses, built them up, and sold them as going concerns.

With partners I've bought out businesses in decline and capitalised what remained, taken on several contracts overseas, same with commissions, mostly overseas and lots more besides.

In 2016 took the memsahib on a round the world trip by air as our 40th, that took up 12 weeks in itself, spent most Christmases in the Harz-wald - in short had a ball!

In addition a few things that don't bear too close investigation too!

That's what has made my time fly past.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2020, 11:07 PM

Did you feel the gusto of youth.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2020, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Did you feel the gusto of youth.
There is no evidence and no one saw me do it. Anything that did take place was entirely consensual.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top