Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2020, 04:55 AM

Good Morning Sunday!

Good Morning everyone.

Are you all bright eyed and bushy tailed?

I woke up full of good intentions this morning - finish decorating in the loo - do the ironing - clean the cooker - silly things like that. It wore off while I was out for my walk!

Will wait and see what the day brings!

Stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2020, 05:29 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday!

Good morning Tabbles and everyone else later. Clear sky this morning and chilly, but a dry sunny day forecast I reckon.

No great plans for the day, this morning I will be making a cauldron of soup for lunch and the freezer, and this afternoon I hope to do some tidying in the garden.

Have a pleasant Sunday everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2020, 07:14 AM

Hi

Good morning all.

Shopping this morning, FI this afternoon.

Have a nice day and stay safe
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2020, 08:22 AM

Good morning folks, Have a nice day, stay safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2020, 08:38 AM

Good morning everyone it promises to be a lovely autumn day when the early cloud clears.

I washed a load of dried fruit yesterday ready to make mince meat and it is drying off on covered trays trays so I will chop the fruit later and mix it ready to bottle tomorrow when it has been steeped in rum and spices.

I also want to mow the back lawn , cut my hair and finish some sewing.

Enjoy your day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2020, 08:52 AM

Good morning everybody.

No plans for today yet.

I'll see what Tony wants to do when he wakes up. Most likely be a walk through the woods (again)

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2020, 10:16 AM

Good morning all looking bright and sunny outside.

Hoping to get a few jobs done this morning before I settle down to watch the French Open final between Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic this afternoon ........ I’ll be rooting for Nadal.

Enjoy your day everyone
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2020, 10:52 AM

Evening all

It has been a beautiful, sunny Spring day, Just right, getting up to 27'.

Spent a lot of the day in the garden repairing one of the supports to my patio. The old mount rusted through.

The new one had different bolt placement so I had to cut off the old bolts and drill new holes in the concrete. Anyway it is in, now I just have to paint and remount the timber.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-10-11 13.10.35.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	13895  
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2020, 12:11 PM

A late good morning to you all.

I had a lovely lie in this morning, and feel better for it too. The dogs all snoozed on with me, so we've all had a good, restful morning.

Just done some washing, then I need to do a few outside jobs, followed later by paperwork, and then bloomin' ironing.

I've got too many houseplants, and will have to give some away as I can't bear to throw a healthy, living thing into the bin. It's my own silly fault, because I keep experimenting with cuttings, and then they all grow!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2020, 12:38 PM

Hi

Went shopping first thing when it was raining.

Morrisons was almost deserted.

I needed to fill the freezer up after eventually getting it empty enough to defrost.

I did not stick to my plan as there were some amazing price reductions in the reduced counters.

Now I have got it organised it is still only 75% full.

Sorting out the Recycling for tomorrow and then the F1.

It is a lovely day, sunshine, but unfortunately still too wet to mow the lawns.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top