Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 12:37 AM

Re: It freaks me out

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Exactly ! I wouldn't care what else she looked like , the thought of kissing her turns my stomach. Yuck !

We have spend the last several millennia trying to become civilized, and in one generation those deranged people are taking us back to the tribal jungle.

Yes we all have our personal attractions and repulsions (not sure how grammatically kerrect that is..but you get the drift) I wouldn't do it myself and we had a task talking our son out of a lip piercing when he was a teenager. But..I have spent a fair bit of time in Newtown here which is I guess a vague equivalent of Haight Ashbury, Greenwich Village or other places like that. Many people who live in this part of inner city Sydney are what could be loosely described as "alternative"..LGBTQIA XXyz 333 etc. It's quite a place. And I have to make the point that if one is to give any time at all to the notion that it's what's inside a person is more important than what they look like..I have to say that almost without an exception all the people I have met there over the years have been fine. They may look like something out of a horror movie but they are certainly light years better to be around than some of the "respectable" snakes in suits with thousand dollar haircuts that we see every day - and that run our world. I'll take the weirdos any day. They are a lot nicer. As always JMO.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 01:47 AM

It’s not for me but it’s also not my business. What others do with their body is none of my concern even if they are in my face with it. I can move and turn away.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	B54E2C23-B00F-4706-B4C5-102735BFF6B8.jpeg
Views:	59
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	13926   Click image for larger version

Name:	0522D2EF-BD06-4760-9424-EC87AACE3486.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	13927   Click image for larger version

Name:	DA439A04-BF87-4E9B-AA78-2823794D9D49.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	13928   Click image for larger version

Name:	6BFCAE15-0509-41ED-A445-12151F354F8D.jpeg
Views:	59
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	13929  
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 05:27 AM

Remember this man - changed his name to Stalking Cat - he wanted to be/look like a Tiger. Now I love Tigers but would never go this far! He died in 2012, aged 54 (I think), rumoured to be suicide.

Description of modifications

Many of Stalking Cat's body modifications were performed by Arizona-based artist Steve Haworth. The first artist to begin the extensive tattoo work on Stalking Cat's face was Larry Hanks in San Diego, California, who started the work in 1985.He had over 14 modifications, including:

Extensive tattooing, including facial tattooing
Facial subdermal implants to change the shape of his brow, forehead, and the bridge of his nose
Flattening his nose, via septum relocation
Silicone injection in his lips, cheeks, chin, and other parts of his face Bifurcating (splitting) his upper lip
Filing and capping his teeth Surgically shaping his ears, making his ears pointed and his earlobes elongated
Surgical hairline modification
Piercing his upper lip and transdermal implants on his forehead, to facilitate wearing whiskers
Wearing green contact lenses with slit irises
Wearing a robotic tail

Future modification plans included a plan for implants on top of his head, for mounting tiger-like ears.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 06:12 AM

It’s probably fair to say many of these people have mental disorders of some sort. Some like the attention and some like the shock value their distortion gives.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 06:30 AM

You could be right there, Bratti!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 07:03 AM

Oh shoot I was just going to have some breakfast .
This would be a great thread for anyone wishing to lose weight !
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

13-10-2020, 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Oh shoot I was just going to have some breakfast .
This would be a great thread for anyone wishing to lose weight !
Sounds like a new diet plan to me!

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
It’s not for me but it’s also not my business. What others do with their body is none of my concern even if they are in my face with it. I can move and turn away.
I agree Bratti. I suspect they do it for many different reasons but maybe they feel it makes them one of the crowd, if they mix with others who do it.
As long as I can remember women have changed the colour of their hair, or worn make up, to make them look more attractive. The sad thing with tattoos & piercings, is that they remain forever & will probably make people look worse as they get older!
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 09:56 AM

Tabby, If I were to ever come in contact with someone who looked like that Stalking Cat, I don't know what I'd do but I'm sure it would give me nightmares the rest of my life.

I feel certain he is/was a psychotic case.

In any event, I strongly believe such people are passive-aggressive types who are 'giving the middle finger to society'.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 09:56 AM

Having a ring through the nose reminds me of a bull. That has a purpose so it can easily be led with a rope through the ring. Wonder if the same reason applies to people

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top