Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 10:20 AM

Re: It freaks me out

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Remember this man - changed his name to Stalking Cat - he wanted to be/look like a Tiger. Now I love Tigers but would never go this far! He died in 2012, aged 54 (I think), rumoured to be suicide.

Description of modifications

Many of Stalking Cat's body modifications were performed by Arizona-based artist Steve Haworth. The first artist to begin the extensive tattoo work on Stalking Cat's face was Larry Hanks in San Diego, California, who started the work in 1985.He had over 14 modifications, including:

Extensive tattooing, including facial tattooing
Facial subdermal implants to change the shape of his brow, forehead, and the bridge of his nose
Flattening his nose, via septum relocation
Silicone injection in his lips, cheeks, chin, and other parts of his face Bifurcating (splitting) his upper lip
Filing and capping his teeth Surgically shaping his ears, making his ears pointed and his earlobes elongated
Surgical hairline modification
Piercing his upper lip and transdermal implants on his forehead, to facilitate wearing whiskers
Wearing green contact lenses with slit irises
Wearing a robotic tail

Future modification plans included a plan for implants on top of his head, for mounting tiger-like ears.
He died from a broken neck as a result of trying to lick his own backside.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 10:25 AM

Tongue piercings are / were in order to enhance oral sex for the recipient

Honest.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 10:27 AM

I wonder if these people actually work for a living . I know I sound biased but I'm not sure I would employ someone who's face was tattooed. We have a local who's neck and face is all colours . Words such as hate across his forehead . I dont believe he has worked for a living so he must live freely on benefits as hes not homeless .

It looks awful
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 11:27 AM

I don't think all these people have a mental disorder, some maybe. But I would employ someone who looked like that if he/she had the right attitude and qualifications for the job. However I would not have them serving the public for obvious reasons, but behind the scenes, or a factory I see no reason why not.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

13-10-2020, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I don't think all these people have a mental disorder, some maybe. But I would employ someone who looked like that if he/she had the right attitude and qualifications for the job. However I would not have them serving the public for obvious reasons, but behind the scenes, or a factory I see no reason why not.
I wouldn't employ someone who had any form of tattoo.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I wouldn't employ someone who had any form of tattoo.
Really! Would you make them strip at the interview to find if they had any tattoos?
I don't like them, so have never had one, but I know people who do have tattoos & they are very nice people!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I wonder if these people actually work for a living . I know I sound biased but I'm not sure I would employ someone who's face was tattooed. We have a local who's neck and face is all colours . Words such as hate across his forehead . I dont believe he has worked for a living so he must live freely on benefits as hes not homeless .

It looks awful

Which makes me wonder where the money comes from to pay for all these awful facial alterations. They can't be cheap.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Tongue piercings are / were in order to enhance oral sex for the recipient

Honest.

Yes, I have heard that before.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

13-10-2020, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Really! Would you make them strip at the interview to find if they had any tattoos?
I don't like them, so have never had one, but I know people who do have tattoos & they are very nice people!
No, but if it was visible or might be visible during the course of their duties. I couldn't care less if they are nice people. If I'm going to be paying their wages then I'll decide who I pay.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 03:45 PM

Personally i really dont like piercings and tattoos and thats not me being judgemental its just my right to have an opinion.

I have a young friend who has face piercings and loads of tattoos and they look awful to me but I accept who she is and she's a lovely young woman.

Some people are doing it for the shock factor. I remember my son wanting his eyebrow pierced and I said no, he was 15, but he went and had it done anyway, he was a defiant teenager. So, instead of me going mad with him I pretended it looked good and I thought itvwas OK, I was using reverse psychology and it worked well, he took it out after less than a week.

I'm happy to say he didnt get tattoos or anymore piercings.

If i had a child who wanted to do the extreme with piercings and tattoos while I couldnt stop them id rather they didn't, tattoos are permanent body markings that can't just be rubbed out if they no longer like them. At least piercings can be removed.

Someone mentioned those massive ear lobe piercings, i find them repulsive and not understanding why people want to mutilate their perfect bodies.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top