Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 08:08 AM

Good Morning Tuesday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Wet and miserable, been out, only 4 other customers in the Supermarket when I arrived, big shop, finished filling up the freezer.

My windscreen replacement has been put back by a week, which is not good.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 08:53 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday.

Good morning Swimmy et al, a borderline frost here this morning and heavy showers forecast for later, so a real old mixture as usual..

We have some left over chicken so I'll be making a couple of pies with it later, and it'll be bacon and bubble 'n squeak for lunch, yummy...

Have a decent day everyone
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 09:08 AM

Good morning and all to follow. Have a good day, take care and stay safe. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 09:09 AM

Good morning everyone damp and dreary here.

Off to do some cleaning upstairs after making coleslaw for lunch to have with jacket potatoes.

Enjoy your day
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 09:38 AM

It was a lovely warm, sunny spring day. Drove to Bunnings to buy some paint, a hammer and some hardware.

A baby for my hammer collection! If it can't be fixed with a hammer then it probably isn't worth fixing. Actually it is for camping to hammer in pegs and stakes, I am fed up with the mallet I have now.

Today was nearly 30' but on cue at 6pm a southerly came through and dropped the temperature by nearly 10' it is a cool 20' this evening (7pm).

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-10-13 12.21.16.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	13930  
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 09:45 AM

Good morning all bright and sunny here, quite chilly though.

Window cleaning today while it’s still dry.

Stay safe everyone.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 10:30 AM

good morn all

camera collected to go for repair at last. The girl I talked to last week didn't even bother to make any collection arrangements. Yesterday i talked to a guy and the camera has just been picked up
What on earth the girl was doing heavens ony knows , 3 days and did nothing. It is people like that who give a poor impression of the company they "work" for.
Well now the excitement is over a little story about the Gnu family. Daddy Gnu got lost and didn't get home. Mummy Gnu looked for him and still looking, Baby Gnu starved to death as no one fed him.

That is the end of the Gnu's now for the weather forcast

Started off bright and sunny here but beginning to cloud over now. The sky has that watery look so no doubt rain is on the way.
noolsg
Kildare Ireland
noolsg is female  noolsg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 11:04 AM

Just the usual today. working away in my home office. bored bored bored. nothing planned as usual. bored bored bored.
I cant visit my special son due to lockdown, my dad died so I cant mind him. i also cant visit my normal son because i dont know how many or who has been in his house. Sorry for being so negative, but thats how I am
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 11:16 AM

Good morning everyone

Wet and gloomy here today. I can cope with et - but don't like this half light - doesn't inspire me to do anything!

Sainsbury's delivery due later this afternoon - cat food, cat litter, cleaning products - all exciting stuff!

Take care - stay safe.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top