Join for free
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2020, 08:40 AM

Good Morning Thursday

Good morning all the sun is just showing its face above the rooftops, a slight breeze with a nip in the air .... a perfect Autumn day.

A rare trip out for us this morning., we have to take our grandson to the GP to have an ECG and blood tests.

Back home to a pile of ironing after.

Enjoy your day, stay safe.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2020, 08:44 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday

Good morning all.

A chilly morning again with showers on and off.

I have an appointment with my chiropractor later. She is a smashing lady and always helps my back feel easier.
I wasted most of yesterday trying to sort my car insurance renewal out, so lots of jobs to catch up on when I get back.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2020, 08:44 AM

Good morning everyone, trust you are all ok., take care,
Stay safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2020, 08:47 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely autumn morning.

I am off to my sons shortly, we were going for a socially distanced walk and I will deliver some baking then home to the gardening, I am reorganising some herbaceous perennials that need splitting.

Enjoy your day
Mags I hope all is well with your grandson...
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2020, 08:50 AM

Good Morning everyone,

I am out to lunch with a friend today - not sure where though - up to the driver
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2020, 09:17 AM

Good morning everybody.

After my lovely walk yesterday I slept a bit better last night thank goodness.

I've been neglecting the garden so I think a bit of tidying up out there is needed.

No other plans but sure I will find something.

Have a good day all.
noolsg
Kildare Ireland
noolsg is female  noolsg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2020, 09:19 AM

From tonight we cannot visit another house. That’s both sons I can’t see now. However yesterday was a lovely day and I sat outside in the sun for an hour. I hope to take the dogs out today, when I went on Tuesday a frightened ass we came across kicked one of my dogs and I let/made her rest yesterday. She seems ok today
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2020, 10:27 AM

Good morning all, borderline frost here again this morning but clearing now, hopefully see the sun later...

My mum is visiting for lunch (we are part of her support bubble ), so I'm cooking cottage pie and Rosemary has made sticky toffee pud for dessert, scrummy...

Enjoy the rest of the day everyone
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2020, 10:33 AM

Good morning all,
Well that is another load down the tip, mainly garden rubbish. No problem getting in several parking bays to choose from. . Bit overcast at the moment but the rain is holding off

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top