Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2020, 05:32 AM

Good Morning Friday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Cold but dry day forecast.

Lawns to cut and edge and then a restful afternoon.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2020, 07:36 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday.

Good Morning Swimmy and all who follow.

I have so many things I should be doing - I don't know where to start - so will probably end up doing none of them!

Stay safe
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2020, 08:24 AM

Good morning - The manure will be arriving at the allotment today so I'll be barrowing a heap of that from where it has been dumped to where the plot is. I'm not looking forward to the job but I'm the fittest one for it.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2020, 08:54 AM

Good morning all, a little milder here today because that north easterly has abated somewhat and the forecast is dry..

No real agenda today just pottering around with odd jobs and a trip to Tesco.

Have a good day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2020, 09:18 AM

Good morning everybody.

I plan on having a big cook up for the freezer today - chicken casserole, meat & potato pies & ministrone soup.

Later I'd like to go with Paula to meet Josh, my 8 year old grandson from school. My relationship with Josh has reached rock bottom - he won't even come to me for a cuddle. Until the lockdown he would happily stay at my house overnight but that seems to have gone out of his mind now.

As some of you know Josh is autistic so will need careful handling..

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2020, 09:38 AM

Good morning all overcast but dry, quite mild.

A few weeds to clear in the garden and sweep up more leaves while it’s dry.

Enjoy your day and stay safe...
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2020, 10:07 AM

Good morning all, have a good day, take care and above all stay safe and well. God Bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2020, 11:15 AM

Good morning everyone a dull start but the sun is trying to come out.

A busy morning, I rang the Doctors to make an appointment to get the results of the scan I had done privately on 6th October (rather than wait another 6 months) having first checked days ago with the Nuffield Hospital that they had been sent . The Doctor never received the results .
My efficient surgery immediately contacted the hospital and had them email the result to them and the surgery sent a copy to me. With our limited knowledge my GP and myself think they look ok.

Now the results have to go to the consultant to see if I can start the medication I have been waiting to be prescribed since February. Everything takes sooooo long.

Waitrose have just been and there is grilled fish for lunch so the day isn't looking too bad .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2020, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone a dull start but the sun is trying to come out.

A busy morning, I rang the Doctors to make an appointment to get the results of the scan I had done privately on 6th October (rather than wait another 6 months) having first checked days ago with the Nuffield Hospital that they had been sent . The Doctor never received the results .
My efficient surgery immediately contacted the hospital and had them email the result to them and the surgery sent a copy to me. With our limited knowledge my GP and myself think they look ok.

Now the results have to go to the consultant to see if I can start the medication I have been waiting to be prescribed since February. Everything takes sooooo long.

Waitrose have just been and there is grilled fish for lunch so the day isn't looking too bad .

Seems so wrong when we have to continually chase people to get anything done Meg, even more so when you have had to go private in the first place.
Really glad the scan results looked ok though, that must be a huge relief.
Hope you get the meds you need.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2020, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Seems so wrong when we have to continually chase people to get anything done Meg, even more so when you have had to go private in the first place.
Really glad the scan results looked ok though, that must be a huge relief.
Hope you get the meds you need.
Thanks Mups after all this I may find I can't take the meds , the consultant reassuringly said only one of his patients died from taking them

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top