Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2020, 03:59 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good morning all - it is Monday again.

I am in here at this ungodly hour because some little furry monster decided to decorate the kitchen floor with fur balls - came back to bed - blamed his sister - pushed her off the bed and started WW3 in the hall - at full volume! By the time I had cleaned up and made a cup of tea - peace had broken out - they had reclaimed the bed and won't let me back in. Here I am - seeking sanctuary in the craft room. If you hear a crash it means I have nodded off over the keyboard - or fallen off the chair - or both!!

Stay safe
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2020, 05:15 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Wow Tabbles, sounds like you are ruled by the tyrants, hope your day improves...

Good morning all, mild again here with a dry forecast and southerley breeze, so I may start jetwashing the drive and paths later, they really do gather the moss after a while which makes them quite slippery, so an important job before winter..

Have a good day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2020, 06:10 AM

Good morning everyone

I jet washed our paths last week Barry they always look lovely when they are done as you say preparation for winter.

I'm involved in fund raising again today so have jobs to do . Also I didn't get round to making those scones so I might do them today......then again

Have a good day all
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2020, 07:37 AM

Good morning everybody.

My son in law is ill with the virus. He went for the covid19 test as soon as he started to show symptoms. It was positive.
He's really ill according to Karen. He can't stop shivering & shaking & hasn't eaten for 2 days.

He came to my house to fix a new hose on my shower the day before his symptoms showed. He's been so good at helping us with little jobs since Tony became incapable. I wish I hadn't asked him now!!

All Tony & I can do now is self isolate & hope for the best.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2020, 07:38 AM

Best of luck Carol, hope you get away with it...
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2020, 08:32 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A busy day for some. A quiet one here.

Hope things work out Carol.

Have a good day all and stay safe
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2020, 09:08 AM

Good morning everyone a real autumn morning with mist covering the fields.

I hope to prune a tree at the front this morning before it becomes too cold and wet to do this kind of job without getting soaked and I want to put some posts in the ground ready for the new raspberry canes.

Carol I hope your SIL gets better quickly, it is a worry isn't it when a family member is involved. A couple of weeks ago my 10 year old grandson had to go all the way to Telford for a test which thankfully was negative, the results came through in 24 hours which was great.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2020, 09:17 AM

Good morning all dull but dry today, hoping the sun will show its face later.

It’s my son and daughter’s 47th birthday today, where have the years gone! We are going to her house to drop off her card and presentt but won’t go in as our grandson has gone down with something and we don’t know what it is.
We are unable to see our son as he lives in Wales and they have their restrictions there. I will phone him later.

Sorry to hear about your SIL Carol, I hope you and your husband will be alright. Worrying times

Enjoy your day.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2020, 10:02 AM

Good morning all, have a good day and stay safe and well, take care. God bless.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2020, 10:12 AM

Morning all

When I got up for work I thought it was middle of the night it was so dark

At work now but it's a nice steady day today, not overloaded with work like I was last week.

Carol, what a worry for you, I hope you and Tony don't come down with anything. Speedy recovery for your SIL, keep us informed how he is. My colleague told me his mum has become very poorly and had to go for a test, he's quite worried about her

Summer, I could just eat a scone with jam and cream, or is it cream and jam lol.

Tabby your opening post made me chuckle, wish I'd been there to witness all that mayhem hehe.

Have a nice day all and stay safe, Moyra, god bless you too (hugs)

xxxx

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top