Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2020, 05:42 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning everyone.

The laundry goblins are lurking - but it's due to rain all day today - might just have to hibernate in the craft room instead and play with the new dies that arrived yesterday!

Have a happy day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2020, 07:56 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning Tabby and all who follow

I have the sky man coming this morning....my Internet has been playing up recently....anyway after ages on the phone they identified a problem but said it can't be fixed remotely so todays the day

Rain forecast for the whole day......i still haven't made those scones perhaps todays the day for those too

Have a good day all....whatever you decide to do
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2020, 08:32 AM

Weather OFF

Golf OFF

PC ON

O.F.F ON

Gardening OFF

Macintosh ON

Shopping ON

Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2020, 08:54 AM

A perfect day, 25' sunny with a lovely warm breeze, dried my washing in a couple of hours. Got more sanding/painting of my patio done.

Looking forward to some rain this weekend, desperately need it.

Getting ready for 7pm news, Wednesday night is my TV night.

Enjoy your day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2020, 09:01 AM

Good morning all, forecast wet here too, and it's just starting by the looks of it..

Just finished clipping both dogs and now enjoying a brew for an hour before heading off to the pet shop for a new supply of dog meat, and we will maybe walk the dogs after lunch it it's fit, so all in all quite a dog of a day you may say...

Have a pleasant day everyone
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2020, 09:12 AM

Good morning all. Have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2020, 09:47 AM

Good morning all.
A dreary wet day. I am glad I got a load of spring bulbs planted yesterday.

Indoor jobs today. I want to make a bolognaise sauce for the freezer, then one of the dogs is bathed and dry, so she is waiting to be clipped next.
A quick nip up to the co-op and that's all I have planned so far.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2020, 10:12 AM

Good morning all a gloomy wet day here, another fall of leaves.

Plenty to keep me busy indoors today, starting with the ironing.

Enjoy your day and stay safe...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2020, 10:43 AM

Good morning everyone dark and wet here but not cold.

I have been busy cleaning this morning and am about to tidy a chest of draws.

Enjoy your day
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2020, 11:03 AM

Good morning everyone from Foxy's world...

Attended an early appointment at the surgery (7:45am) for my annual well man clinic....apart from the nurse and receptionist, I was the only one there! We all wore masks...I was taking blood from the receptionist, while the nurse answered the phones because nobody could recognise anybody else....Ha ha.....

Anyway, after declining a shingles vaccination the nurse weighed me and took my blood pressure....110/60 she then went on to extract blood from my arm, no plaster! She should have weighed me after she took the blood considering the amount she took, I would have been half a stone lighter....

Motor went in for its service and MOT on Monday, it seems to have passed, and from the light feel on the steering, they must have fitted something, but I can't tell you the details because they gave back my keys and said the owner will be in touch....Apparently he went to Dubai and won't be back until tomorrow, and then he has to quarantine for two weeks. I guess he's the only one who makes up the bills.....

Okay! I've taken up too much of your time, so I'm off up into the loft now to put in some new flooring. There's not much storage room in a two bedroom bungalow, especially when your daughter and husband are between houses at the moment, and we get to store all their stuff in the the garage and spare bedroom...

PS:- I've just heard that South Yorkshire has gone into Tier 3 on the Coronascale....The highest there is! Help!....
You can leave my 'Wagon Wheels' at the border in Bawtry and I'll pick em' up later cos we are not allowed out...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top