Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2020, 11:18 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Well that is me late on parade but the bed is so comfortable. Really miserable outside as it is raining again so garden rubbish to the dump will have to wait. The annoying thing is I had to lawn completely clear and now looks as if it hadn't been done for a week with all the leaves that have fallen.

Got a phone call yeaterday ( yes someone actually wanted to talk to me). Ok so it was only to say my Nikon D810 camera was repairable and they wanted the access amount I have to pay before they start the repairs. So paid on credit card there and then. Should get it back in 10 to 14 days time, suppose they have now to order the parts first from Nikon
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2020, 11:45 AM

Good morning everybody.

Tony & I managed to get the hedge cut yesterday & I dead headed all my geraniums. Hardly any colour left in in the garden now.

Raining today so it looks like housework!!

I'm still worried about my family. My granddaughter Holly has the corona virus now - and her baby Coby. Her hubby Liam is not showing any symptoms in spite of testing positive. He will need to be well to look after them. Luckily they aren't as bad as Nim. It is spreading through my family now & I'm wondering who next!! OMG Tony & I aren't out of the woods yet !!! Another week of self isolation to go. Be glad when it's over..

I phoned Karen this morning & she thought Nim was slightly better - at least he's no worse so that's good news.
Karen herself is feeling ill & waiting for her test results to come back.

There's not much enjoyment about at the moment but we have food & cosy homes & entertainment with the internet & TV so we shouldn't complain.

Have a good day all.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2020, 12:51 PM

Bummer! Late to the show again!
Still, we strolled the dogs.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2020, 06:09 PM

Rehearsals tonight... nothing like a bit of Aerosmith to clear the cobwebs.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top