Join for free
Page 12 of 13 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2016, 08:27 AM

Re: X-Factor contestants: your opinions.

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Next year, please don't bring back Sharon Osbourne or Nicole, they are so annoying and seem drunk all the time!
@ Art.

Yes it does make you wonder if there's a little something in that water they sip!!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2016, 04:18 PM

I was sad Emily went, but Matt is a better singer. I can't stand 5 After, they sing flat most of the time.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2016, 02:15 PM

You want an honest opinion? They are a load of pathetic saddo's!!!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2016, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Next year, please don't bring back Sharon Osbourne or Nicole, they are so annoying and seem drunk all the time!
As a judge I'd expect it's the best way to be......watching most of the crap warblers would drive you to it

Nicole has to stay.......even if just for eye candy value.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2016, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
You want an honest opinion? They are a load of pathetic saddo's!!!

Watch a lot of it then?
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2016, 07:08 PM

Ive not see it for years ( when kids lived at home they had it on ) but I do remember watching these guys ........ funny

https://youtu.be/7gHvATmUsSg
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2016, 07:26 PM

I think last night's semi final was the worst, ever!
As for HoneyG?!! She's a joke!
I did like 5 After Midnight but they were sold down the river last night, getting last year's winner to duet with!
It doesn't matter though, they've got it made and will do well!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2016, 12:36 AM

Matt won......Saara was very dugnified in defeat.

Would he have won if Saara had been British?
Would her sexuality affect some of the voters?

Either way they're looking at a bit of dosh coming their way.
GillyT
Nottingham, England
GillyT is female  GillyT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2016, 02:19 AM

I don't suppose it will ever happen, but I do hold out hope that one day there may be a male singer who actually sounds like a male singer - someone with a voice like Lou Rawls, Scott Engel (Scott Walker of the Walker Brothers) and Neil Diamond. Seems to me that male singers sing very high, even scream, and sound like women !!! Even Elvis Presley had a fairly decent baritone voice !

I do like my men to sound like men !

Matt Terry, although he had a good voice and good control, he sang too high for me. Saara, I thought had a very good voice and had good control. Her range was good too, as was Matt's. I'm not surprised that they were the last two, and I'm not surprised that Matt one the day (as I reckon that it is mostly young women who bother to phone in their votes ) - good luck to them both.

My thoughts concerning that Honey G person are really not worth typing.

Actually I thought that this year's entry were much better than usual - I didn't bother to watch the early programs because those poor deluded people who think they can sing, just assault my ears and turn my stomach. I feel that the producers are sick sadists, accepting obviously talentless people to make idiots of themselves in front of millions of people, and have them insulted by those sad judges - it is so degrading and cruel. All for the sake of "entertainment".
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

12-12-2016, 08:06 AM

I believe some of these contestants actually go on knowing they'll be ridiculed and enjiy their 5 minutes of fame and some actually make a bit of money out of it.

I'm not sure who is the cruelest. ....the judges or friend's and family for not telling them they're terrible.

Page 12 of 13 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top