Join for free
Page 7 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 09:34 AM

Re: Britain’s Got Talent

Opportunity Knocks! it is not. Susan Boyle is the only talented contestant who is remembered, ten years after she first appeared.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 09:35 AM

I haven't enjoyed BGT this year. Some of the acts they put through to the final were rubbish which meant ones that should have got through lost out.

I like the act called IAMX and I liked a comedian that they sent home that's about it.

All the panel get on my nerves. I preferred Simon when he was more brutal but I have to admit sometimes he was a bit too brutal. David Walliams is a plonker and gets up my nose the way he is so camp and pretends to be gay. Why does he do that? He makes me feel uncomfortable.

I don't think I will bother watching it next year.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Opportunity Knocks! it is not. Susan Boyle is the only talented contestant who is remembered, ten years after she first appeared.
Paul Potts?
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Paul Potts?
And Diversity...
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 11:12 AM

One Direction?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2019, 12:42 AM

So the old chap, Colin Thackery won.
I have never seen Simon look so pleased!

I thought all three of the finalists were very good, but I am glad the old chap won because the younger people can try again other years, but at nearly 90, Colin probably won't have that opportunity.

I thought he was a sweetheart, and deserved it, though surerly they won't expect him to go on tour and plan a hectic year ahead like the winners usually do?
He deserves to be happy and proud of himself, but I hope they look after him.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/...-2019-16245016
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2019, 08:46 AM

I was disappointed, I wanted IAMX to win. The old man was very sweet but I didn't think his act deserved to win.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

03-06-2019, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
And Diversity...
Diversity were do good last night. I.d love to see them live
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2019, 10:39 AM

Its become a dreadful show , all about the judges, and yes it's so false , of course they know who's coming on next, people would have gone through numerous auditions , so the awful ones are meant to come on as it's all about show business. There has been very good talent in the past and hopefully always will be but in the end it's about the £ signs in the pockets of the producers
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2019, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I was disappointed, I wanted IAMX to win. The old man was very sweet but I didn't think his act deserved to win.
Sympathy vote?

Page 7 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top