Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 11:01 AM

The 'Birdbox' challenge and the stupidity of some people

It appears that the latest craze is driving a vehicle whilst blindfolded as shown in the film Birdbox starring Sandra Bullock. A teenager has already crashed whilst attempting this in the US state of Utah. As we know, Britain copies everything the US does, good or bad so expect to see some cases here too.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46846981
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 11:10 AM

Re: The 'Birdbox' challenge and the stupidity of some people

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
It appears that the latest craze is driving a vehicle whilst blindfolded as shown in the film Birdbox starring Sandra Bullock. A teenager has already crashed whilst attempting this in the US state of Utah. As we know, Britain copies everything the US does, good or bad so expect to see some cases here too.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46846981

Which Cabinet Minister will you persuade to try it ???
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Well I suppose it has to be Corbyn for starters. He is already wearing blinkers.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Fluffy Mundell, the traitorous wee scunner.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 11:14 AM

If they weren't likely to hurt others I'd say darwin at work and we don't need these brains in our society.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

12-01-2019, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Fluffy Mundell, the traitorous wee scunner.
I had to look up Fluffy (perhaps I should rephrase that?)... anyway, never heard of him.I do love the word 'Scunner' though, it sounds much much more offensive than it actually is.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 11:31 AM

I've also seen something along the same lines except it's stupid youngsters trying to catch alligators while blindfolded.

There will be a lot of well fed gators in the US

http://www.ladbible.com/news/animals...ators-20190111
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

12-01-2019, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
I've also seen something along the same lines except it's stupid youngsters trying to catch alligators while blindfolded.

There will be a lot of well fed gators in the US

http://www.ladbible.com/news/animals...ators-20190111
Totally Bizarre.

I wonder if we had a film where everyone acted sensibly, the teenagers would follow that?
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Totally Bizarre.

I wonder if we had a film where everyone acted sensibly, the teenagers would follow that?
I'm in a crocodile appreciation group on Facebook (I know, I'm weird ) and the guy who runs the group is highly amused by it, but.....when one of them gets bitten, or worse, what happens to the poor ole gator?

Idiots
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

12-01-2019, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
I'm in a crocodile appreciation group on Facebook (I know, I'm weird ) and the guy who runs the group is highly amused by it, but.....when one of them gets bitten, or worse, what happens to the poor ole gator?

Idiots
The croc will be put down sadly.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top