Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 12:23 PM

Re: New Corbyn plot against brexit??

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
I don't know what goes through the minds of Labour MP's who represent Leave voting constituencies, voting to thwart Brexit. It's as if when they enter the HOC they lose all sense of reality.

I only wish that apart from the eight Labour MP's who decided to work for their constituencies and voted with the Government, those others would realise that they may be slavishly following Corbyn's bidding, but if a general election is imminent, they will be out on their ears, because the voters will never forgive them for their treachery.

The same applies to all those cockroaches in the Tory party as well who sided with Labour. Grieves, Letwin, etc, will be no more. Deservedly so.
Such is my profound hope.

I have said before that, Brexit aside, my real concern for this country is the potential for the loss of our democracy.

MPs who are not respecting the wishes of their voters and who are overtly ignoring a clearly presented referendum, and an openly biased Speaker of the House. These are people who should not be allowed to continue in their posts because they are obviously undermining and invalidating our democracy and the long-term good of our country.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2019, 05:12 PM

Apparently Corbyn will be announcing that labour is a remain party tomorrow. Against the wishes of Len McKlusky and Ian Lavery - that's labour pretty much dead in the water and all their remain vote going to the Brexit Party.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2019, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Apparently Corbyn will be announcing that labour is a remain party tomorrow. Against the wishes of Len McKlusky and Ian Lavery - that's labour pretty much dead in the water and all their remain vote going to the Brexit Party.
Are you sure?

Brexit Party is a leave organisation.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2019, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Are you sure?

Brexit Party is a leave organisation.

Ha ha sorry I meant the labour leave vote... durrrr
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 04:07 AM

I was delighted to see that Downing St has issued a list of its successful Brexit Achievements over the past three years. You must be very proud.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Brexit Achievements.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	10002  
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

25-06-2019, 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I was delighted to see that Downing St has issued a list of its successful Brexit Achievements over the past three years. You must be very proud.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top