Join for free
Page 3 of 36 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2013, 10:35 PM

Re: Strictly Come Dancing 2013 line-up

Takes all sorts, I personally don't care much for Claudia, not that I'm a particular fan of Tess either, nor Bruce now, nor Darcie the judge.

Hard to please?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2013, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
Vanessa Feltz that woman would turn up to the opening of an envelope.
Inclined to agree with you there BV, and she's so bossy, I won't be surprised if she's another Ann Widdycombe but without the humour.
Really surprised at Deborah Meadon though, I quite like her, but never would have thought she would do a programme like strictly in a million years. Wonder how she'll take old Craig Revel-Horwood nit-picking at her. (Vanessa feltz too come to that, bet she won't take criticism easily).
Should be an eventful series. . .
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2013, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by valice ->
Takes all sorts, I personally don't care much for Claudia, not that I'm a particular fan of Tess either, nor Bruce now, nor Darcie the judge.

Hard to please?
Yaaah
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2013, 10:41 PM

I'm looking forward to it. I only recognise about half the names but we'll all know who they are by week 2.

I'm interested to see how Dave Myers gets on.

Don't like Claudia either but can put up with Tess and Brucie.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2013, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
Who's the duffer that Anton will get - perhaps Vanessa
Wouldn't mind betting you're right Myrtle, poor bloke usually gets the dodgy ones. Remember Nancy Del Olio, or whatever her name was.
When does it start anyway, anyone know?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2013, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Wouldn't mind betting you're right Myrtle, poor bloke usually gets the dodgy ones. Remember Nancy Del Olio, or whatever her name was.
When does it start anyway, anyone know?
The first episode starts this Saturday (7th) when they will pair up the celebrities with their professional dancing partners, with the live shows beginning after a few weeks' rehearsal.

That's when I know winter is here!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

03-09-2013, 11:06 PM

Thanks for that Mags. Yes, I agree with you about the 'winter feeling'.
Don't want summer to go . . . .
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2013, 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
You're right - he's the perfect replacement for Brucie (can't stand him) - whoops ! I'll have to duck the bullets now ! And get rid of Tess Doollally and get Claudia or Zoe Ball OR even a cardboard cut-out would be better !!
I hadn't thought about Anton as a replacement for Brucie but you're right but with an added bonus: Anton is actually funny!

But wouldn't we miss him having to teach women who can't follow a beat
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2013, 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Inclined to agree with you there BV, and she's so bossy, I won't be surprised if she's another Ann Widdycombe but without the humour.
She is unpleasant isn't she.

Really surprised at Deborah Meadon though, I quite like her, but never would have thought she would do a programme like strictly in a million years. Wonder how she'll take old Craig Revel-Horwood nit-picking at her.
I've seen Deborah Meadon on a couple of other shows as a panel guest and, from what I saw, she has a lovely, gentle sense of humour and doens't take herself too seriously; I liked her so I'm really looking forward to watching her in this.

Should be an eventful series. . .
I'm sure it will
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2013, 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
I shall pay absolutely no attention to her then - only those that start off with two left feet and end up being able to dance are interesting imo and worthy of winning.

Vanessa Feltz that woman would turn up to the opening of an envelope.
I bet the male professionals are hoping they don't get stuck with Vanessa Feltz , I can't stand the woman.
I hope she is first out of the door

Page 3 of 36 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top