Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2015, 03:07 PM

Christmas TV

On looking at the bumper TV mag for Xmas and New Year, I was very disappointed to see that all over the Christmas and new year, there are no decent programmes or films to watch, BBC2 all the way down in a row are the old Carry On films, the rest are either Aminated films or Ski-Fi films, like Star War, Star Trek, Shaun the Sheep etc.

How many of you grown ups like this sort of things? I certainly don't!

Susie x
wishbone
south wales
wishbone is male  wishbone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2015, 03:19 PM

Re: Christmas TV

I love Shaun the Sheep
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2015, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
On looking at the bumper TV mag for Xmas and New Year, I was very disappointed to see that all over the Christmas and new year, there are no decent programmes or films to watch, BBC2 all the way down in a row are the old Carry On films, the rest are either Aminated films or Ski-Fi films, like Star War, Star Trek, Shaun the Sheep etc.

How many of you grown ups like this sort of things? I certainly don't!

Susie x
It's very rare that we watch a film, I prefer documentaries.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2015, 03:39 PM

I love all the sci fi movies and a lot of the animated ones too,Im sure there will be lots to keep me amused this year looking forward to all the great telly
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2015, 04:01 PM

If there's nothing worth watching I'll put on a dvd.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2015, 04:42 PM

I love cartoon films & Sci-Fi. I will be watching the Christmas edition of Downton & any period dramas that are on.
Beki
Edinburgh, Scotland
Beki is female  Beki has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2015, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by wishbone ->
I love Shaun the Sheep
So do I!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2015, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by wishbone ->
I love Shaun the Sheep
Originally Posted by Beki ->
So do I!
So do I & the film was brilliant, laughed nearly all the way through it.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2015, 07:04 PM

Shaun the sheep , wallence and gromet, Polar express, happy feet , Iloved them all..
Cant wait for Brave,, Ive seen the croods thats hilarious.
Let your inner child run free ...
As regards Star Trek, Ive been a fan since I was knee high to a communicator and klingons had no pie crusts on their heads. I cant change now!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2015, 07:10 PM

TV is mostly poor at christmas , I guess the TV stations think we are all busy doing other things.

I have got about 50 episodes of 'A place in the sun' recorded so I can shut the curtains and leave winter behind for an hour or two

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top