Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 06:11 PM

Re: Jonathon Ross

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
He is totally repulsive , another must have gay

Are you slating Graham Norton because he is gay duke, you seem to keep referring to it?
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 06:19 PM

I was going to say I hate both of 'em, but you can't say 'hate' any more can you .... So I will say I dislike the pair of 'em intensely.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
It's not his hair or his awful beard or the fact he's gay...but his ability to get his guests...sometimes quite an unusual mix...chatting and exchanging stories and having lots of fun, he's a damn good fun host.
Woss...it's all about him.

I prefer GN too ruthio, and I also agree that Wossy seems more of a "look at me" type of bloke.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Are you slating Graham Norton because he is gay duke, you seem to keep referring to it?
Nope, just can't stand the guy and his use of being gay to promote a character . Do non gay men play on being non-gay , no. The guy gives me the creeps.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Why don't you sod off then to a more 'hip' place - mind yer hip on yer way in ............
You find it and I will sign up
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2015, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
It's not his hair or his awful beard or the fact he's gay...but his ability to get his guests...sometimes quite an unusual mix...chatting and exchanging stories and having lots of fun, he's a damn good fun host.
Woss...it's all about him.
Totally agree, ruthio. I've never understood how JR has been so successful as I find him really offputting.
I used to be a bit put off by Graham Norton too, but I've changed my mind about him. He has a house near here and does a huge amount for the local community, and he loves his two dogs And he can be very funny recounting things without being crude all the time.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

21-12-2015, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
Totally agree, ruthio. I've never understood how JR has been so successful as I find him really offputting.
I used to be a bit put off by Graham Norton too, but I've changed my mind about him. He has a house near here and does a huge amount for the local community, and he loves his two dogs And he can be very funny recounting things without being crude all the time.

I agree.
dukeofearl
south coast uk

21-12-2015, 02:22 PM

Why don't you sod off then to a more 'hip' place - mind yer hip on yer way in ............
Oh I forgot to tell you , I am a member of a "Hip Forum". A place where normality may open the eyes of a few
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Nope, just can't stand the guy and his use of being gay to promote a character . Do non gay men play on being non-gay , no. The guy gives me the creeps.
I agree with you Duke.
I can't stand the little Toe Rag!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 02:16 PM

Now don't you mince your words there now Patsy.
Will ya!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top