Join for free
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 05:27 AM

The Affair Season 2

I enjoyed watching the first s series of ‘The Affair with the American Drama with British Actors Dominic West as ‘Noah’ and Ruth Wilson as ‘Alison’.
All the other American Actors were very good t
Not so with the Second Series
Both families seem so dysfunctional and there is too much swearing in families. Do American families really live like that?
Even worse, we ar treated to seemingly naked adult bodies, having raw sex when the mood takes them! Who want’s to watch writhing bodies grunting, and groaning, and moaning carrying on just like rutting animals? What has that got to do with the story?
Together at last Noah and Alison does not appear to be happy, even with a new baby!
Is it all going to end in tears? Noah has already done what most men do….. Been unfaithful
Now he a a famous Author it has gone to his head. So I will not buy his book fiction or otherwise.
And another thing! What is the point of having Affairs if it causes so much stress, especially for the deserted family because of selfishness,
You might as well stay with the Devil you know
It is really all the same!! Only different
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 06:28 AM

Re: The Affair Season 2

I didn't see it but I do like these two actors.
I liked him in The Hour.
Reviews were good.
What's that saying? Marry the mistress and create a vacancy!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top