Join for free
Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 11 12 13
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2016, 08:36 AM

Re: X-Factor contestants: your opinions.

Originally Posted by GillyT ->
I didn't bother to watch the early programs because those poor deluded people who think they can sing, just assault my ears and turn my stomach. I feel that the producers are sick sadists, accepting obviously talentless people to make idiots of themselves in front of millions of people, and have them insulted by those sad judges - it is so degrading and cruel. All for the sake of "entertainment".
I only take notice of the first couple of shows, after which, the competition is meaningless.

If I hear "this means everything to me" again, I'll squirt expanding foam in my Lugholes.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2016, 10:30 AM

I think the right person won, I just hope he goes on to achieve some success because winning doesn't mean you will. I can't remember most ex winners a few make it but most are one hit wonders.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2016, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I think the right person won, I just hope he goes on to achieve some success because winning doesn't mean you will. I can't remember most ex winners a few make it but most are one hit wonders.
Or knicker sewers

Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 11 12 13

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top