Join for free
Page 3 of 30 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2016, 09:04 AM

Re: I'm a Celebrity . .

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I enjoyed seeing the true colours, or the true personality, coming through of the people in the camp. Some surprised me, some I warmed to, some I wanted to leave.

If it wasn't for the vile insect trials I would watch it continuously, but had to keep switching over, or off.
I'm sure most viewers would agree that it's animal cruelty and to be honest, it's been done so many times now that it is no longer shocking; but the TV company still insist in including it. The programme would be so much more interesting if they had interesting tasks.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2016, 10:52 AM

I really could not watch that rubbish.
Even if Nigel Farage was in it!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2016, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I'm sure most viewers would agree that it's animal cruelty and to be honest, it's been done so many times now that it is no longer shocking; but the TV company still insist in including it. The programme would be so much more interesting if they had interesting tasks.

I agree with you Dongle, perhaps they will have changed the format a little this year.
Starts tomorrow doesn't it?

(That was a delayed action reply, wasn't it).
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2016, 10:08 PM

Yawn....yes I believe it's back tomorrow

I used to look forward to it when it first started all those years ago, but like all the reality shows (year and year), they've all had their day.

Still the lads will be pleased with brainbox Carol in it, not sure they will be appreciating her brains though
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2016, 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Yawn....yes I believe it's back tomorrow

I used to look forward to it when it first started all those years ago, but like all the reality shows (year and year), they've all had their day.

Still the lads will be pleased with brainbox Carol in it, not sure they will be appreciating her brains though
Hi

Oi You,

Leave our Carol alone.

She is lovely.

Where is she by the way, not seen her posting for a couple of days.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2016, 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
The programme was interesting when it first started because they showed normal conversation, but like every other thing on TV, it's now so scripted and edited that I no longer bother watching. As others have said, I also don't like the needless killing of the insects.
I am with you all the way on this LD. If it is on the TV, I always change channels or even switch it off. I watched the first 2 series, but I always thought the people on it were a bunch of "has beens" who were trying to re-establish their failing careers.
The eating of weird things also ,made me feel sick!
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2016, 08:00 AM

I cannot believe that so many of you watch such brain-numbing crud !?

You would have to chain me to a chair.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2016, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
I like the idea of the programme but hate to see the animals and insects brutally treated, and indiscriminately abused and killed
I agree and I think most viewers feel the same.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-11-2016, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I agree with you Dongle, perhaps they will have changed the format a little this year.
Starts tomorrow doesn't it?

(That was a delayed action reply, wasn't it).
It was wasn't it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-11-2016, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
I cannot believe that so many of you watch such brain-numbing crud !?

You would have to chain me to a chair.
When are you coming over?

Page 3 of 30 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top